How do I ascend to HTN

View attachment 5728526

Results after starvemaxxing btw

I terra u jfl
Dude ur low iq even if u looked better and was taller than me which i dont think u are it wouldnt change that u have a low iq statement
Nice job stunting ur growth by starvemaxxing at that age lmao
 
yeah i remember the oscar patel days lol

sticking ur thumbs against ur palate like an idiot

those were the days of innocence man

& hey dude

5’9 is not a manlet

it’s average height
Average is closer to 5'10 in america

5'11 if you're not counting hispanics

Its not enough

And if it is just give it 5 more years of hypergamy jfl
 
  • +1
Reactions: tansel
Dude ur low iq even if u looked better and was taller than me which i dont think u are it wouldnt change that u have a low iq statement
Nice job stunting ur growth by starvemaxxing at that age lmao
I didn’t stunt anything faggot.

I am. 6 foot 2 and my skull has 10x ur development.

It has nothing to do with calories. And I already am developed and mog ur whole bloodline
 
5'11 if you're not counting hispanics
how can you not count an entire ethnic group lol

& well

5’9 may not be enough

that is why you should be frauding all the time

24/7
 
Dude ur low iq even if u looked better and was taller than me which i dont think u are i
lol faggot stop the cope

You know u are no where near me in looks.


If u were, there is 0 chance u would even create an account yesterday

Ur life would be too good to care
 
I didn’t stunt anything faggot.

I am. 6 foot 2 and my skull has 10x ur development.

It has nothing to do with calories. And I already am developed and mog ur whole bloodline
Lmaooo keep coping even kids knows not eating enough calories can stunt ur growth ur just mad cus u know u did it at the wrong timing
 
lol faggot stop the cope

You know u are no where near me in looks.


If u were, there is 0 chance u would even create an account yesterday

Ur life would be too good to care
It really doesnt matter plus i can get hardmaxxes done ur just hating because i dont agree with u lol how insecure u gotta be
 
Lmaooo keep coping even kids knows not eating enough calories can stunt ur growth ur just mad cus u know u did it at the wrong timing
I’m not mad at all faggot?
I ascended and get rated htn and cl every day

Ur a faggot

And this is u. Why would I listen to u. Fuck you know about looking good?
IMG 1863
 
It really doesnt matter plus i can get hardmaxxes done ur just hating because i dont agree with u lol how insecure u gotta be
Becasue I am right, and you are wrong.

And ur an ugly retard telling me what’s right and wrong when I literally ascended from what I did.
 
I’m not mad at all faggot?
I ascended and get rated htn and cl every day

Ur a faggot

And this is u. Why would I listen to u. Fuck you know about looking good?
View attachment 5728591

I’m not mad at all faggot?
I ascended and get rated htn and cl every day

Ur a faggot

And this is u. Why would I listen to u. Fuck you know about looking good?
View attachment 5728591
Yeah ofc ur not mad dude u just went through my profile to find pics and hate on me just because i have a point loll
 
Becasue I am right, and you are wrong.

And ur an ugly retard telling me what’s right and wrong when I literally ascended from what I did.
I never said leanmaxxing doesnt ascend u i said its not right doing it during puberty lol
 

Similar threads

chud10282892
Replies
3
Views
74
chud10282892
chud10282892
Messabouts
Replies
8
Views
28
DIY.Suicide
DIY.Suicide
LeFort 4 Enjoyer
Replies
5
Views
17
LeFort 4 Enjoyer
LeFort 4 Enjoyer
x y r e n n
Replies
8
Views
44
x y r e n n
x y r e n n
kariert
Replies
0
Views
11
kariert
kariert

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top