How do I ascend?

zosztre

zosztre

Iron
0 fraud in the pics so be brutal, but give me some tips still. I am 6’5 ft, 16 y/o .Growing my hair out, but don’t really know what haircut I shout get and I’m currently using minoxidil on my eyebrows.

Attachments

• IMG_1885.jpeg
    IMG_1885.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1949.jpeg
    IMG_1949.jpeg
    981.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari, rgvmogger07, nietzsche and 1 other person
Fill out your frame, get to like 230 lbs without being overweight. If you start now you can get there by 22-23 years old.

• +1
Reactions: nietzsche
height halo will carry you.
If he gets big. As someone who went through my late teens and early to mid 20s as a skinny guy I can say, you don't get taken as seriously as the guys who have filled out their frame. Otter mode may work for attracting gay men or for looking good on the beach but women don't really consider it as a muscular look if you don't even look full in a t shirt.

• +1
Reactions: nietzsche and zosztre
How can you improve perfection?

Just take my wife at this point and make me a cuck :feelswhy:
I mean my hair is not perfect im wondering what I should do with it bevause there is also a lot of hair on the back of my head.

0 fraud in the pics so be brutal, but give me some tips still. I am 6’5 ft, 16 y/o .Growing my hair out, but don’t really know what haircut I shout get and I’m currently using minoxidil on my eyebrows.
Low to mid htn

• +1
Reactions: zosztre
How did you get that tall do you just have tall parents ? + mayb try to fix nose/lips ratio by trying to slim your nose down a little

How did you get that tall do you just have tall parents ? + mayb try to fix nose/lips ratio by trying to slim your nose down a little
Im already very slim for my height and I don’t even know my mom is 176 and my dad is 186

Im already very slim for my height and I don’t even know my mom is 176 and my dad is 186
then ig just lean bulk focus on shoulders upper lats and chest most, still tall parents r u dutch?

do oral minox instead of topical

• +1
Reactions: zosztre