How do I ascend?

thatrussianguy

thatrussianguy

Iron
Hello, chads in the making

I was wondering what can you guys reccomend I do in order to improve my lower third (jaw blending into the neck thing, also make it bigger)
I have a rather mediocre eye area too and look like I’m about to cry lol
I wanna put an end to this 5/10 face one day
So far I’ve read about maxillary expanders and Blepharoplasty
I just want more specifics related to my particular face. Cheers

Attachments

• A388CDBA-A52B-4F74-AC39-BAD4703D96B0.jpeg
    A388CDBA-A52B-4F74-AC39-BAD4703D96B0.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 0D93BAF3-B98B-495A-8758-60CBB519C94B.jpeg
    0D93BAF3-B98B-495A-8758-60CBB519C94B.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 9C8E7EBE-0251-4F25-9282-C6EB75F554ED.jpeg
    9C8E7EBE-0251-4F25-9282-C6EB75F554ED.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13754 and Alibaba69
Look bloated and your eye area needs work.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
good height, normal weight, but your face is dead average, you need masculunization

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 8988
unironically side profile better than front

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
You have good facial proportions (FWHR, rule of 1/3rds [in general and bottom third], eyes are one eye apart). Negative canthal tilt makes your eyes look somewhat droopy. I think you need darker hues in your facial hair; can't even see your eyelashes. My mom uses this and it's boosted her eyelash density significantly:

It works because of the allantoin ingredient which is a vitamin A derivative. I think prostaglandin glaucoma medications (latanoprost) also create similar results when applied to the brush border.

Additionally, some more facial hair would masculinize your face. Consider starting on minoxidil + derma rolling.

Ни пуха,не пера! :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: thatrussianguy
Main fixable failos: Your coloring isn't great, your eyebrows and eyelashes are shit tier, your haircut sucks, you could probably be leaner, your physique is shit, your facial hair adds no masculinity and just looks bad because your coverage is so bad. What's your bodyfat?

Assuming you're not lean, leanmax

Dye eyebrows dark brown

Oral castor oil for lashes, stubble, and eyebrows

Microneedle for skin and stubble

Astaxanthin for skin coloring

Start lifting and training neck

Fix your hair. Start off by getting a fade and see how that looks

• +1
Reactions: rdqs and eduardkoopman
Main fixable failos: Your coloring isn't great, your eyebrows and eyelashes are shit tier, your haircut sucks, you could probably be leaner, your physique is shit, your facial hair adds no masculinity and just looks bad because your coverage is so bad. What's your bodyfat?

Assuming you're not lean, leanmax

Dye eyebrows dark brown

Oral castor oil for lashes, stubble, and eyebrows

Microneedle for skin and stubble

Astaxanthin for skin coloring

Start lifting and training neck

Fix your hair. Start off by getting a fade and see how that looks
I was more worried about general eye area because of negative ct
I want my eyes to be more hooded and upper eyelids less protruding
My jaw isn’t perfect either so what procedure/surgery can help me ?

Eyelashes, hairstyle, gymceling isn’t most important thing. In my opinion eye area makes or breaks face

Do some guys need feminization?
Not necessarily feminization, but when you get too masc you look ogre, so some "pretty" features are ideal for balance.

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
I was more worried about general eye area because of negative ct
I want my eyes to be more hooded and upper eyelids less protruding
My jaw isn’t perfect either so what procedure/surgery can help me ?

Eyelashes, hairstyle, gymceling isn’t most important thing. In my opinion eye area makes or breaks face
Jfl. This is why I rarely help people on this forum

Tell this guy a few things he could start doing TODAY to be better looking

Doesn't care, won't do it

It's your life

Jfl. This is why I rarely help people on this forum

Tell this guy a few things he could start doing TODAY to be better looking

Doesn't care, won't do it

It's your life
Bro I appreciate your advice
It’s just not the toppest priority to maxx in a mans face/body

Not necessarily feminization, but when you get too masc you look ogre, so some "pretty" features are ideal for balance.
Would you say jeremy meeks looks too masculine?

• +1
Bro I appreciate your advice
It’s just not the toppest priority to maxx in a mans face/body
It's not an either/or, you need both. They are not mutually exclusive. Feel free to disregard my advice, spend years saving and waiting for surgeries, potentially at least one botch and revision in there... Only to find out you still look awful because your general collagen, hair, and bloat kills you and you're not good looking

• +1
It's not an either/or, you need both. They are not mutually exclusive. Feel free to disregard my advice, spend years saving and waiting for surgeries, potentially at least one botch and revision in there... Only to find out you still look awful because your general collagen, hair, and bloat kills you and you're not good looking

How do I counter bloating
I’ve always been a skinny guy
And my side profile looks skinny no?
Where do I even read about that stuff

How do I counter bloating
I’ve always been a skinny guy
And my side profile looks skinny no?
Where do I even read about that stuff
First step is answering my question - what is your bodyfat %?

• +1
good height, normal weight, but your face is dead average, you need masculunization
hey just wanted to let you know that I love your posts because you always make sure to acknowledge the truth that 5'9" 175cm is the ideal male height

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Eyelid pulling

Highly, highly doubt it

11% is very lean. You don't look anywhere near that lean in your neck, trap, delt, arm regions from what we can see. What is your source for this measurement?

Post or dm physique pics for a more accurate estimate

If you are 11% body fat leanmaxxing won't do anything as lack of bones is the issue. Try some test for a while to add muscle in the gym. Dermaroll for a stubble beard and also dermaroll eyebrows and color them.

Highly, highly doubt it

11% is very lean. You don't look anywhere near that lean in your neck, trap, delt, arm regions from what we can see. What is your source for this measurement?

Post or dm physique pics for a more accurate estimate

If you are 11% body fat leanmaxxing won't do anything as lack of bones is the issue. Try some test for a while to add muscle in the gym. Dermaroll for a stubble beard and also dermaroll eyebrows and color them.
Yea it’s the bones
Can’t I do some maxila forward growth type of surgery or whatever

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Yea it’s the bones
Can’t I do some maxila forward growth type of surgery or whatever

I am not an expert like some here. Some people here though know if it would give you a strange look based on your current facial bone shape.

Nigga wtf is this. Lmao! You can't measure your bf % online with some measurements, I'm cracking up

Ok, on the real though you look 16% bf, malnourished, and extremely estrogenic. Your face is holding bloat because of bodyfat, and because it's holding water due to your high estrogen levels

Start lifting weights immediately and fix your diet to get your testosterone up. After 3-4 months of gaining muscle go on a cut

I was wondering what can you guys reccomend I do in order to improve my lower third (jaw blending into the neck thing, also make it bigger)
jump up and down.

Nigga wtf is this. Lmao! You can't measure your bf % online with some measurements, I'm cracking up

Ok, on the real though you look 16% bf, malnourished, and extremely estrogenic. Your face is holding bloat because of bodyfat, and because it's holding water due to your high estrogen levels

Start lifting weights immediately and fix your diet to get your testosterone up. After 3-4 months of gaining muscle go on a cut
That’s probably true I don’t do sports at all
Thank you

This is real life son

Not one person on the entire planet has gone from incel to fucking girls because they had an eye surgery

Countless men started getting pussy because they hit the fucking gym

• +1
Reactions: thatrussianguy
Hit the gym, you look skinny fat absolutely now muscles. Get a groomed hair cut from the barber not this incel shit hair style.
Face:
where are your eyelashes? Nose job for a more masculine straight nose. Also customized Cheek Implants (not silicone or Medpor) what gives a definiton to the face, under eye lipofilling. Lower jaw looks crooked from the front also more forward projection would be good so Bimax with CCW. Hyaluron Filler for your upper lip.

• +1
Reactions: grooxx and Deleted member 15698
your eye area kills your face and you have a slight asymmetry in the lower half of your face

Do not steal my profile picture

get eyebrows.
get better hair.

that would already improve one

• +1
Reactions: grooxx
Weird looking unhealthy skinnyfat bloatlord with disgustingly-coloured skin around eyes and a wonky lower third. Brutal.

Forget surgery or delusions of becoming CHAD with your stupid face :blackpill::ROFLMAO:.

Healthmaxx; eat clean & train. Lots of beta-carotene. Get a light tan.

Wear permanent stubble to disguise your asymmetry.

This is obvious.

Last edited:

You are a case of wide skull, so hard to fix with any surgery. But you don't have recessed jaw or chin.

I would mostly advise softmaxxes. Get a beard, a real one (Derminox). Get good clothes, and charisma. Get eyebrows (Derminox).