How do I ascend??

gustn

gustn

Iron
Rn I’m probably ltn but I’d like to ascend to mtn or htn ik my falios like midface and lower jaw but idk how to fix it. (Im willing to do literally anything but surgery because im too young)
IMG 5993

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Rn I’m probably ltn but I’d like to ascend to mtn or htn ik my falios like midface and lower jaw but idk how to fix it. (Im willing to do literally anything but surgery because im too young)
View attachment 2818811
Bro is not ltn💀 your dead average imo some girls might even say htn

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zeta, Allornothing, Mrxshmallow and 2 others
just gymmaxx you are good looking enough but be srue to never cut ur hair short u have beautiful hair trust me it will turn u to ltn (maybe, at least it did to me and i had beautiful hair like urs)

• +1
Reactions: axeyyek, Zeta and gustn
gymcel hard and train neck
learn how to squintfraud you have abused dog eyes

• +1
Reactions: gustn
Amongst young white zoomers you are LTN.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and gustn
How can I ascend?

You don't look fat, but even if you were high bodyfat then getting lean wouldn't really help you that much facially.

Hair and skin is life, especially for you, so take care of it at all costs.

How tall are you?

Have you got a good physique already, if not then work on that.

How old are you?

Facially, you are mid - high low tier normie. If you gymax + good height, it could bring you up to MTN range, but I don't think you have the base for HTN I'm afraid.

Your bone structure and midface let you down big time, and lips are quire narrow compared to nose.

• +1
You don't look fat, but even if you were high bodyfat then getting lean wouldn't really help you that much facially.

Hair and skin is life, especially for you, so take care of it at all costs.

How tall are you?

Have you got a good physique already, if not then work on that.

How old are you?

Facially, you are mid - high low tier normie. If you gymax + good height, it could bring you up to MTN range, but I don't think you have the base for HTN I'm afraid.

Your bone structure and midface let you down big time, and lips are quire narrow compared to nose.
Thanks for the advice I’m 5,7 and my dad is 6,1 I’m 14 and currently gym maxxing about skin do you know how I can get clear skin? I have no acne but my skin is really bad and not smooth or a good tone

Thanks for the advice I’m 5,7 and my dad is 6,1 I’m 14 and currently gym maxxing about skin do you know how I can get clear skin? I have no acne but my skin is really bad and not smooth or a good tone

Well, pray to gandy that you will be as tall as your father. You are only 14, so it's quite likely. Prioritise your height and get 10 hours of sleep a night. Drink loads of water and eat in a surplus full of nutrient dense foods. Also, dont go to the gym just yet as that will deprive you of vertical growth.

Well, pray to gandy that you will be as tall as your father. You are only 14, so it's quite likely. Prioritise your height and get 10 hours of sleep a night. Drink loads of water and eat in a surplus full of nutrient dense foods. Also, dont go to the gym just yet as that will deprive you of vertical growth.
I’m so confused about the gym alot of people say it’s good for test and physique but also people say it’s bad for growth so you’re saying I shouldn’t? When should I workout

Brootal flat face, gook-tier tbh.. do roids, hgh, megadose k2 and d3, bonesmash, and mew. You're bottom 10% when it comes to bones but race, symmetry, and harmony kinda save you

U would get told to jump off from the highest point in Timbuktu if you were ethnic but your phenotype and ratios halo you. U are not LTN.

• +1
U would get told to jump off from the highest point in Timbuktu if you were ethnic but your phenotype and ratios halo you. U are not LTN.
Why would it be bad if I’m ethic also if I’m not ltn what am I

Why would it be bad if I’m ethic
because your phenotype and race is saving you. You look boneless and overall effeminate but u still have appeal u look high trust and approachable. Dark ethnic colouring would make you low trust and more masc but would nuke your tiktok boy appeal.
also if I’m not ltn what am I
MTN.

• +1
because your phenotype and race is saving you. You look boneless and overall effeminate but u still have appeal u look high trust and approachable. Dark ethnic colouring would make you low trust and more masc but would nuke your tiktok boy appeal.

MTN.
I’m kinda trying to go for tiktok boy appeal because I’m young you can’t tell as much in this photo but irl I’m very androgynous how can I change that and maximize testosterone during puberty?

I’m kinda trying to go for tiktok boy appeal because I’m young you can’t tell as much in this photo but irl I’m very androgynous how can I change that and maximize testosterone during puberty?
Just eat well, go to the gym, study for 2-3 hours everyday to get into an Ivy and build a social circle. Don't inject or take anything like these retarded comments suggest. U are also taller than the average for a 14 yr old.

Realistically there's nothing you can do rn because u are too young, dumb and broke to get procedures that would make a big differences. Besides your face will change and get more masculine as you grow older. Just follow thr normie advice and you should be good imo. You have your entire 20s and 30s to rot on blackpilled forums.

• +1
Just eat well, go to the gym, study for 2-3 hours everyday to get into an Ivy and build a social circle. Don't inject or take anything like these retarded comments suggest. U are also taller than the average for a 14 yr old.

Realistically there's nothing you can do rn because u are too young, dumb and broke to get procedures that would make a big differences. Besides your face will change and get more masculine as you grow older. Just follow thr normie advice and you should be good imo. You have your entire 20s and 30s to rot on blackpilled forums.
Thanks bro you’re helping me a lot but is the normie tiktok looksmaxxing stuff actually real or cope becaus a lot of the mainstream stuff I heard doesn’t work