How do I ask a girl if she wants to fuck

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
Matched with an old friend on tinder the other day, went over to her place last night after I took her to buy a little baggy of flour and anxiety medication from some pharmacist in an empty parking lot at midnight (weird, right?), anyways when we got to her place she told me I was acting like a nervous girl at a sleep over cuz I sat on the edge of her bed instead of getting up on it (I was being awkward af) then she smoked me up and I got way too high cuz I hadn’t smoked in months, feel like I made a fool out of myself cuz I was basically half asleep the whole time I was there. Regret not making a move maybe she thinks I’m a pussy now, so should I ask if she wants to fuck tonight? And how should I ask? She’s still snapping me and asked if I got home safe last night so I don’t think I fucked up too bad, what do you guys think I should say to her? She’s bad af too I’d do anything to fuck tbh, I’ve had the chance to before but I was a pussy back then and now that we’re talking again I don’t wanna fuck up

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and thecel
Ask if she wants to meet up again don't ask if she wants to fuck over text, make a move irl instead :chad:

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and thecel
Ask if she wants to meet up again don't ask if she wants to fuck over text, make a move irl instead :chad:
Yeah but I feel like she thinks I’m a pussy rn so in her head she might think if I ask to hangout again I’ll be the same as last night and not end up making a move, I could try but if I’m upfront about wanting to fuck tn maybe it would make my chances better

Life threatening autism. Just invite her for a drink

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Life threatening autism. Just invite her for a drink
Should I get a buzz on before I go to her place? She only lives 3 minutes away so it’s not really drunk driving and I’d be much more NT

Should I get a buzz on before I go to her place? She only lives 3 minutes away so it’s not really drunk driving and I’d be much more NT
Sure, but not drunk enough where you turn slow and dumb

Sure, but not drunk enough where you turn slow and dumb
Okay I’ll ask her in a bit, she posted on her snap story asking if anyone wants to drink tn too idk if it was directed at me or what cuz we were supposed to drink last night but she changed her mind cuz it was late and she had work in the morning so we smoked instead

Okay I’ll ask her in a bit, she posted on her snap story asking if anyone wants to drink tn too idk if it was directed at me or what cuz we were supposed to drink last night but she changed her mind cuz it was late and she had work in the morning so we smoked instead
ask her now you autistic cunt before someone else does

holy shit at this rate you deserve to be alone

Hey girl, are you possibly open to the idea of having sexual activities with me?

• JFL
Reactions: Broski
ask her now you autistic cunt before someone else does

holy shit at this rate you deserve to be alone
How do I make the autism go away? I want her so bad 😣

When she wanna fuck, I just tell her, "Ring the bell"
Hit her from the back, she can't do nothing but yell
And she smart as fuck, I got this bitch straight out of Yale

• +1
Reactions: latincell95
When she wanna fuck, I just tell her, "Ring the bell"
Hit her from the back, she can't do nothing but yell
And she smart as fuck, I got this bitch straight out of Yale
Does this work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21244
Go for it
Okay I’m just gonna go show up at her house rn I don’t think she’s home, should I buy some roses and lay a trail of them leading to her bed and then when she opens the door she sees me on her bed surrounded by candles and rose petals sitting in a sexy position and then I say the line? What do I do if this doesn’t work?

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Okay I’m just gonna go show up at her house rn I don’t think she’s home, should I buy some roses and lay a trail of them leading to her bed and then when she opens the door she sees me on her bed surrounded by candles and rose petals sitting in a sexy position and then I say the line? What do I do if this doesn’t work?
If it doesn't work you can fap

Forget about it because you have @bignosesmallchin

bro, i was in the same situation

make a move or you're gonna regret it like me, now she's gone for good and i hate myself for being such a low t fag

Total autism, it sounds like it was a definite lay.

Next time you meet, subtly touch her thighs or random stuff like tatts/ birthmarks or jewellery, by then you know if she wants it or not, if no resistance or disgust, get to making out and beyond.

Why do you need to ask permission? Ted Bundy didn’t

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 15827