How do I be like Clav?

Mandiubular

Mandiubular

King 67
Joined
Feb 24, 2026
Posts
477
Reputation
134
How do I become like Clav but without the bad stuff and over dosing and rape charges?
Like I’m probably HLTN rn so I’m average but isn’t Clav basically average too? All he did to get famous was like bone smash and sound ND.
I’m good at sounding ND it’s easy, so like what else do I do?
 
How do I become like Clav but without the bad stuff and over dosing and rape charges?
Like I’m probably HLTN rn so I’m average but isn’t Clav basically average too? All he did to get famous was like bone smash and sound ND.
I’m good at sounding ND it’s easy, so like what else do I do?
@AutistKhan
Cant tell if its satire
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: duebaora and Mandiubular
@AutistKhan
Cant tell if its satire
No it’s not satire, I have like a 2.6 GPA so idk what to do after highschool. I’m a sophomore. But if u become famous like Clav I could just generate money
 
  • +1
Reactions: 5ft2cutecel
No it’s not satire, I have like a 2.6 GPA so idk what to do after highschool. I’m a sophomore. But if u become famous like Clav I could just generate money
U cant do looksmaxxing content now
 
  • +1
Reactions: duebaora
What do you want nga ?

Do you want to be famous ?
Do you want to be just like Clav and suck his dick ? Or do you want to look better ?

org is becoming ass everyday, @Mods ban him. He asks questions like a fag & is dumber than a fish
 
  • +1
Reactions: franciscochicofan
How do I become like Clav but without the bad stuff and over dosing and rape charges?
Like I’m probably HLTN rn so I’m average but isn’t Clav basically average too? All he did to get famous was like bone smash and sound ND.
I’m good at sounding ND it’s easy, so like what else do I do?
What the fuck are you talking about dude??
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Mandiubular
What do you want nga ?

Do you want to be famous ?
Do you want to be just like Clav and suck his dick ? Or do you want to look better ?

org is becoming ass everyday, @Mods ban him. He asks questions like a fag & is dumber than a fish
2nd
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: duebaora and czar.x
every day i see dumber and dumber shit
How bro Clav is literally living peak life, he goes and cracks girls for a living and lives in a mansion
What do you want nga ?

Do you want to be famous ?
Do you want to be just like Clav and suck his dick ? Or do you want to look better ?

org is becoming ass everyday, @Mods ban him. He asks questions like a fag & is dumber than a fish
i wanna be famous, and look better
 
“How do i become a predator and rapist you mean ?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mandiubular

Similar threads

ehrensdirtysocks
Replies
2
Views
12
El abominacion
El abominacion
lovewillnevercome
Replies
1
Views
28
lovewillnevercome
lovewillnevercome
oslisaltn
Replies
5
Views
30
oslisaltn
oslisaltn
slayerofNTfoids
Replies
6
Views
31
all4gia
all4gia
jizzgiraffe
Replies
5
Views
40
xinacel
xinacel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top