how do i become a mod

None of the mods knew me lol, none of the people that got picked were favourites either
strange but it cant be a coincidence that most the mod team are dutch.

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
clavicular is the biggest tryhard in .org history so fair enough

and norwood is the most unproblematic user which is also a good quality for a mod so he would never abuse power maliciously type shit
Yeah exactly, @Clavicular would be good since he actually uses the LM section and adds good stuff to it, he wouldn’t mind cleaning it up

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
strange but it cant be a coincidence that most the mod team are dutch.
You’d be surprised how many people on the forum are Dutch, not just the mods

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and yeeyeeslayer
@PrinceLuenLeoncur my BBC slayer brother is getting recognition for his dashing looks
Virgin gigachad vs chad giganigga

• JFL
You’d be surprised how many people on the forum are Dutch, not just the mods
to my knowledge the countries with the most .org users in order are as follows :

1. US 2. UK 3. Germany 4. India 5. Australia,

is the netherlands in the top 10?

• +1
Reactions: xegigi, PrinceLuenLeoncur and coisbhai
to my knowledge the countries with the most .org users in order are as follows :

US is quite low imo, india is way higher and yes Netherlands is most likely top 10

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
If I were to pick mods it would be @Clavicular for the LM section or @Orc for the LM section

@NorwoodAscender would be a good addition too but that cutiepie is too nice too everyone I feel like he would remove someone’s warning in secret :feelscry:

But right now, there’s enough moderators already and all the other stuff about the forum like approval queues are handled properly anyways
Just pick your friends theory. Nice dick sucking :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Just pick your friends theory. Nice dick sucking :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
lmfao

these are objectively great users
Each one of the users I mentioned are friends because they are good users, why would I befriend shit users that add nothing valuable to the forum, they’re the ones that revive it with good content, and hence, would be good mods since they’re passionate about the forum

• +1
  • Love it
Each one of the users I mentioned are friends because they are good users, why would I befriend shit users that add nothing valuable to the forum, they’re the ones that revive it with good content, and hence, would be good mods since they’re passionate about the forum
the shit users that add nothing to the forum also make it what it is so i appreciate them still tbh

• +1
Orc I would agree, Norwood mehh. Clav definitely not. He cares about incel forum status. Hence why he jesters on the internet. He also raped the rating section

• JFL
Orc I would agree, Norwood mehh. Clav definitely not. He cares about incel forum status. Hence why he jesters on the internet. He also raped the rating section
You mean the rating section? He raped it? As opposed to what it was before… a gallery to @Bzz subhuman photos and @Blackgymmax rating everyone LTN

@Clavicular jestermaxxes but is also a looksmaxxer, he’s best of both worlds, either way, no mods are being picked out any time soon, the last time mods were picked before I was picked was March 2023

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Do you think you’re a shit user?
i mean i'm just a normal user

not everybody that doesn't make BOTB guides is a shit user

i offer ppl help/ratings when possible and just enjoy shitposting and looksmaxxing

and overall as cringe as this sounds coming from myself i like to think that i'm a kind/relatively chill dude despite not contributing much :lul:

i think this overall makes me an alright user

I actually was born and raised in Belgium for 6 years, they found that out and made me mod

They also hacked into my phone and ensured the only thing I did 8-9 hours a day was moderate the forum and accept more tiktokcels into the site, they even made me break up with my girlfriend of 7 years, I was going to propose to her as well, back to modding I guess… :feelscry:
You still speak Dutch?

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, coisbhai and yeeyeeslayer
But we are full with staff members. We don\t need mods tbh. And if we do, we very careful picking them, cause the userbase is shit

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai and yeeyeeslayer
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, emeraldglass and NumbThePain
You mean the rating section? He raped it? As opposed to what it was before… a gallery to @Bzz subhuman photos and @Blackgymmax rating everyone LTN

@Clavicular jestermaxxes but is also a looksmaxxer, he’s best of both worlds, either way, no mods are being picked out any time soon, the last time mods were picked before I was picked was March 2023
Bzzz is a lolcow and no one took bgm seriously. They had no effect on the actual ratings. He would rage at anyone eating him sub low Chadlite. Furthermore I would not trust him in the slightest with my IP address and what not. I guarantee users would start getting doxed.

i offer ppl help/ratings when possible and just enjoy shitposting and looksmaxxing

and overall as cringe as this sounds coming from myself i like to think that i'm a kind/relatively chill dude despite not contributing much :lul:

That’s makes you a shit user. Effectively filler an Npc of sorts.

• +1
But were not gonna discuss that here in public

• +1

Yes but do you have a duology of brutally eviscerating a self loathing manlet indian in offtopic?

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
  • JFL
Yes but do you have a duology of brutally eviscerating a self loathing manlet indian in offtopic?

very narcy for someone self loathi...ceration threads i've seen in a while tbh (y)

• Love it
very narcy for someone self loathi...ceration threads i've seen in a while tbh (y)
Thanks bhai

I wanna beef some more people and make evisceration threads on them

USA’s there due to population but the UK is there because this island is truly made by the devil. The devil needed a place to hide from god (ofc god knows where he is but let him hide in fear) and he chose Britian. That’s why it’s a shithole

Ever wondered the reason for colonialism? Well I know why :forcedsmile: it’s to escape great Shittian. Every person from the United Shitdom will flee if given a chance this Island is a prison. Sure I’d rather live here than some brokie nation or some Islamic shithole but the point remains id rather live in Dubai and have to listen to the morning prayers everyday than stay here. Hell I’d rather be there and pay Jizya tax than stay here

If I were to pick mods it would be @Clavicular for the LM section or @Orc for the LM section

@NorwoodAscender would be a good addition too but that cutiepie is too nice too everyone I feel like he would remove someone’s warning in secret :feelscry:

But right now, there’s enough moderators already and all the other stuff about the forum like approval queues are handled properly anyways
i’d be down in the future if these two don’t want it

• +1
I was kidding, I don’t PM him, whenever I need help I just ask the globals since they be active type shit

@NumbThePain @0hMan @Michael Myers @emeraldglass are very helpful
Mirin blue avatar and square around it.

• Love it
  • JFL
i’d be down in the future if these two don’t want it
I don't think anybody there is going to be a mod. We really have enough mods already, if not too much.

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain and coisbhai
I don't think anybody there is going to be a mod. We really have enough mods already, if not too much.
ye but eventually those current mods could leave/there could be a new subfourm which needs modding etc.

and the userbase is growing by the day so you never know when there could be a demand

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan and coisbhai
fair enough, just letting u know i’m an option if there is ever a need for one

ye but eventually those current mods could leave/there could be a new subfourm which needs modding etc.

and the userbase is growing by the day so you never know when there could be a demand
I personally wouldn’t mind new mods, @Skywalker @Lux @Kristin @joao aren’t sub mods anymore

If @Master thinks we need more mods he’ll make another “Seeking Forum Moderators” thread in the News and Announcements section

• +1
Reactions: Lux and yeeyeeslayer
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, PsychoDsk and coisbhai
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, emeraldglass and PsychoDsk
I know @PsychoDsk is a dutchcel, he confused me for some paki that beat him up as a kid :forcedsmile:

Cool guy definitely
kzin nog alsan bang van pakistanen potverdikke

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, emeraldglass and coisbhai
You can't become a mod just like that without us needing one. To become a mod, you’ll have to wait until we announce the need for one. Then, you can send us your application, we’ll filter through the candidates, and if selected, you'll dedicate your slave away to this forum and sell your soul to @Master.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, 5'7 zoomer, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
You can't become a mod just like that without us needing one. To become a mod, you’ll have to wait until we announce the need for one. Then, you can send us your application, we’ll filter through the candidates, and if selected, you'll dedicate your slave away to this forum and sell your soul to @Master.
Yeah! Best decision I’ve made :forcedsmile:

I don’t miss my family at all and enjoy my enlarged nose + my personal looksmax.org kippah :owo:

• Love it
Reactions: emeraldglass
what is a realistic route that i can take towards becoming a mod

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
  • +1
Reactions: moggathon

I don’t miss my family at all and enjoy my enlarged nose + my personal looksmax.org kippah :owo:
Mod bar mitzvah soon.

• JFL

genuine question, do you get paid to be mod?

• JFL
Reactions: coisbhai and yeeyeeslayer