how do i become not a mental cell any longer

shredmaxer

shredmaxer

Gold
i have really bad anxiety and have for years my main thing is agoraphobia if any of you know what that is i also have health anxiety too so it doesn’t mix well, i have recently been sick and it’s gave me panic attacks at night now in a few hours i’ve got to go to an event where there will be thousands of people and it’s like 1 hour away which is basically rape for agoraphobia

this sounds like some pussy lgbtq autism shit but this shit effects me a lot man and has done for years i’ve got gradually better overtime with exposure therapy but this is slowly killing me over time, i don’t know what to do or why i am like this i have no idea i mean i wish i wasn’t but yea it also seems like no one understands it too

i just wish to not be a mentalcell one day but i’m losing hope i think looksmaxing may have made my mh worse lol

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
take your meds that’s how nigga

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 58285, Primalsplit and 1 other person
take your meds that’s how nigga
i’m going to up my meds i think they are not doing enough i looked over a bridge yesterday and thought about jumping i was semi joking in my head semi serious

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58285, Deleted member 22918 and PseudoMaxxer
i’m going to up my meds i think they are not doing enough i looked over a bridge yesterday and thought about jumping i was semi joking in my head semi serious
Don't do it. Life is beautiful.