How do i become pale as fuck through acids or diets (no laser treatments)

lihtycy6737

lihtycy6737

Iron
Should I just skin my entire face so it will heal back whiter lolol (seriously help me guys)

• +1
Reactions: ropemaxxxxk, Debetro and CoreSchizo
Solution
CoreSchizo
Please Elaborate further
Alright, you want to go above the recommended dosage for MSM, I suggest taking 4000mg daily. Make sure you wear sunscreen every day. For glutathione, take 100mg daily for five days a week, but take the injection form as it is much more effective. Additionally, use kojic acid soap, as it will lighten your skin as well.
IMG 4865

Glutathione source:

Kojic acid source:

MSM source:

You can make me the solution if I have helped
Glutathione and MSM will lighten your skin.

• +1
Reactions: lihtycy6737
eat a vegan diet

• JFL
Reactions: lihtycy6737, Linus1888 and CoreSchizo
Should I just skin my entire face so it will heal back whiter lolol (seriously help me guys)
No joke but I heard rubbing piss helps before you sleep. The acids in the piss will help your skin to become paler

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamesols, ayusshhhh, Linus1888 and 3 others
a common side effect of co2 laser is permament whitening of the skin. why wont you use it tho?

Please Elaborate further
Alright, you want to go above the recommended dosage for MSM, I suggest taking 4000mg daily. Make sure you wear sunscreen every day. For glutathione, take 100mg daily for five days a week, but take the injection form as it is much more effective. Additionally, use kojic acid soap, as it will lighten your skin as well.
IMG 4865

Glutathione source:

Kojic acid source:

MSM source:

• +1
Solution
Take a bath in drain cleaner and your skin will peel off and change in a couple weeks of healing :forcedsmile:

Take a bath in drain cleaner and your skin will peel off and change in a couple weeks of healing :forcedsmile:
All of you are retards; you don't know what you're talking about, so you have to joke about it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: blimp and lihtycy6737
View attachment 3086418

Glutathione source:

Kojic acid source:

MSM source:

What % of kojic acid should I use , I've seen a guy named jawad claiming on tiktok he went from black to very pale from it

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Click the checkmark on my reply if you don’t mind
The checkmark besides your name? I did but it doesn't seem to be interactive. Maybe it's just gonna help your profile growth but yea I did it

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
The checkmark besides your name? I did but it doesn't seem to be interactive. Maybe it's just gonna help your profile growth but yea I did it
No, not the check mark beside my name. There should be a check mark where the upvote icon is, at the bottom of my reply where it says 0.

• +1
View attachment 3086418

Glutathione source:

Kojic acid source:

MSM source:

what r the side affects of taking glutathione ?