How do I become striking

1blameMiles

1blameMiles

Iron
Joined
May 1, 2026
Posts
69
Reputation
12
What can I do straighten my hair or something I need to be more striking
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3541.jpeg
    IMG_3541.jpeg
    433.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3485.jpeg
    IMG_3485.jpeg
    406.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3431.jpeg
    IMG_3431.jpeg
    408.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3398.jpeg
    IMG_3398.jpeg
    414 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3373.jpeg
    IMG_3373.jpeg
    172.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: neurologicol
max out pretty boy archetype with aesthetics also grow ur eyebrows wider so they sit at the end of your medial canthus
 
  • +1
Reactions: 1blameMiles
"striking" is corporate lingo euphemism for being more attractive than others
 

Similar threads

R
Replies
4
Views
45
KurdishMogger
KurdishMogger
chese
Replies
3
Views
72
rrrreeiiiiiwayanami
rrrreeiiiiiwayanami
N
Replies
1
Views
15
IsoTren
IsoTren
BrorGeUppBara
Replies
21
Views
116
ozezzzo
ozezzzo
UnknownDuck77
Replies
4
Views
36
hopelessface14
hopelessface14

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top