How do I build up my circle more?

Deleted member 1560

Deleted member 1560

Defying destiny every minute
I have lot of friends from my school whom I connect with daily, around 5-10 from my sports team, 5-10 members from my college. I don’t have any connections in my neighbourhood because I don’t go out, how can I keep increasing my connections and personal life?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
be good looking and it'll happen naturally

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Talk to ppl on Instagram and Snapchat

• Hmm...
  • +1
With whom? I am already talking with them all. I need new meat
Follow ppl that your friends and acquaintances follow.You said you ply sports so that’s even better because you and your friends can play other groups of ppl in your sport and you can become friends with those guys. It depends on location as well tho, what country u from

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos and Deleted member 1560
Follow ppl that your friends and acquaintances follow.You said you ply sports so that’s even better because you and your friends can play other groups of ppl in your sport and you can become friends with those guys. It depends on location as well tho, what country u from
India, I really find it awkward to meet people on social media and prefer social meeting because the connection you make doesn’t feel right

• +1
India, I really find it awkward to meet people on social media and prefer social meeting because the connection you make doesn’t feel right
Damn I thought you were from a western country, its hard to interact with ppl in India.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 1560
You can do what one of friends did and leech onto somebody and become friends with all of their friends.

I have only 1-2 friends

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 1560
Just shake hands bro. Go around shaking everone's hands.

• JFL
Nah I'm good too.
D47B4853 92E9 4190 95EF 615BBB9FA67B