wollet2

Kraken
im auswitch level skinny but got a gigantic pot belly

my testosterone is high

what i do to get rid of pot belly fat

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: The Grinch and goldpill
stop drinking soda and be in constant calorie deficit also do high intensity cardio 2-3 times a week with time to rest inbetween them.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
Blast clen and yohimbine

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and wollet2
stop drinking soda and be in constant calorie deficit also do high intensity cardio 2-3 times a week with time to rest inbetween them.
ok. is it normal to be giga bloated after eating 1 pizza even if its my only meal of the day?

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles

my testosterone is high

Start sarms immediately

Nigga is built like this

Malnourished people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, Amexmaxx, Heinrich Schmidt and 5 others
ok. is it normal to be giga bloated after eating 1 pizza even if its my only meal of the day?
bloating is normal but idk about giga bloating whatever the fuck that is maybe get your gut health checked out idk also stop eating pizza
you also say 1 pizza like its normal for you to have more than one starting to re think this auswitch level skinny

Last edited:
  • +1
in ur opionio what should i do instead
I would say that honestly lean bulking and gaining muscle should be a priority. I saw that the only meal that you had in one day was an entire pizza, and I think that if you can change that to 4-5 meals everyday of a consistent 300 calorie surplus (download myfitnesspal) and cardio consisting of 1 hour or 30 minutes of slow biking or a stairmaster or sprinting for 15 minutes.

If you try to lose fat now you will be malnourished as you are already skinny so I recommend gaining muscle to even out and then take away while being safe and not destroying your body.

• +1
and prioritize protien and fibers as long as you’re in your deficit so you don’t put on added fat.

• +1

my testosterone is high

Height and weight?

bloating is normal but idk about giga bloating whatever the fuck that is maybe get your gut health checked out idk also stop eating pizza
you also say 1 pizza like its normal for you to have more than one starting to re think this auswitch level skinny
well i usually eat 1 biggish meal a day since i cant afford more (lol) but it may happen that i eat 2 (like a pizza and gyros) like 2 times a week depends. yh i bloat a lot in my belly after these meals even my mom noticed but all else im skinny af

I would say that honestly lean bulking and gaining muscle should be a priority. I saw that the only meal that you had in one day was an entire pizza, and I think that if you can change that to 4-5 meals everyday of a consistent 300 calorie surplus (download myfitnesspal) and cardio consisting of 1 hour or 30 minutes of slow biking or a stairmaster or sprinting for 15 minutes.

If you try to lose fat now you will be malnourished as you are already skinny so I recommend gaining muscle to even out and then take away while being safe and not destroying your body.
thanks for the advice and forr also taking time to read the other posts. i dont plan on bulking rn hm how many times a week do u think i should do cardio

tbf i already look malnourished but the belly fat is still there. it gets a bit better if i water fast for 1-2 days , another thing if i drink lots of water it looks bloated again for a couple of hours is that natural?. i want to see if i can get it leaner, i assume IF i burn the fat the water bloating will be smaller also right?

Add a 6 day ppl program too.

which ones and why
I'm joking bro never take PEDS.

1) Eliminate junk food and start religiously eating healthy food rich in red meat and dairy.

2) Start being more active. Find for the time to go on a 30 minute walk or light jog.

3) implement atleast 3 sessions of cardio involving something that is quite intensive such as stepping on a treadmill

4) Intermittent fast occasionally on certain days to spike growth hormone levels and to lose weight a little faster.

Make sure to stand up and move around too as eating like shit and not moving will cause visceral fat

Set up a fire and burn it

183 cm 65kg
damn i was like that at one point your skinnyfat you basically have no muscle and because of that you have bodyfat starvemaxxing wont help you need to gain weight and eat better good protein

• +1
and prioritize protien and fibers as long as you’re in your deficit so you don’t put on added
well i usually eat 1 biggish meal a day since i cant afford more (lol) but it may happen that i eat 2 (like a pizza and gyros) like 2 times a week depends. yh i bloat a lot in my belly after these meals even my mom noticed but all else im skinny af

thanks for the advice and forr also taking time to read the other posts. i dont plan on bulking rn hm how many times a week do u think i should do cardio

tbf i already look malnourished but the belly fat is still there. it gets a bit better if i water fast for 1-2 days , another thing if i drink lots of water it looks bloated again for a couple of hours is that natural?. i want to see if i can get it leaner, i assume IF i burn the fat the water bloating will be smaller also right?
you shouldn’t be focus on your stomach as you can’t do anything about it unless you put on size first. You can’t burn it because you’re already in a bad state. I would recommend buying ramen and nuts and canned beans (all cheap) and lifting weights or doing some hypertrophic movements

• +1

my testosterone is high

stop smoking pot, get ur diet straight, hit the gym