how do I buy crypto being under 18

Jeww

Jeww

Banned
I used to use trust wallet, but it doesn't accept my card anymore.

Can't use coinbase n shit cause it asks for id.

• +1
Reactions: smallman
make a metamask wallet and connect it with decentralized exchanges such as uniswap, phantom, ...

• Love it
Reactions: Jeww
make a metamask wallet and connect it with decentralized exchanges such as uniswap, phantom, ...
I don’t know much about crypto but want to start saving some money in bitcoin. I’m not 18 yet. Doing what you said, am I gonna get fucked over with fees/conversion rates?

• JFL
I don’t know much about crypto but want to start saving some money in bitcoin. I’m not 18 yet. Doing what you said, am I gonna get fucked over with fees/conversion rates?
bro this is the most stupid thing I've ever heard. There's no saving money in bitcoin
you can do that if you're RICH RICH
for now you need to do swing trades and hold upcoming AI coins during the entirety of the bullrun
If you're under 18, just leave it tbh

• Woah
bro this is the most stupid thing I've ever heard. There's no saving money in bitcoin
you can do that if you're RICH RICH
for now you need to do swing trades and hold upcoming AI coins during the entirety of the bullrun
If you're under 18, just leave it tbh
Wdym? If I want to save $50 can’t I just buy like 0.00004726 bitcoin or whatever and leave it in the wallet?

Wdym? If I want to save $50 can’t I just buy like 0.00004726 bitcoin or whatever and leave it in the wallet?
no that's retarded

• JFL