How do I calculate my daily calorie needs?

driesh456

driesh456

Iron
Joined
Aug 19, 2026
Posts
79
Reputation
39
How can I accurately calculate how many calories I need to eat per day? I’m mainly trying to figure out my maintenance calories, but also how much I should eat if I want to cut or bulk. Are there any formulas or calculators you guys recommend, and how accurate are they?
 
  • +1
Reactions: xXXxZeusxXXx
there are apps but they usually cost money but you can ask to ai so it can calculate it wont be as accurate but yea
 
BMI scale .
type in your height and weight and it'll tell you your caloric intake.
 

Similar threads

driesh456
Replies
0
Views
16
driesh456
driesh456
T3llo
Replies
9
Views
11
T3llo
T3llo
UnknownDuck77
Replies
5
Views
59
clavicularsrightnut
clavicularsrightnut
boberto925925
Replies
1
Views
37
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx
genocideallfoids
Replies
12
Views
59
idk8
idk8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top