How do I calculate my daily calorie needs?

driesh456

driesh456

Iron
Joined
Aug 19, 2026
Posts
79
Reputation
39
How can I accurately calculate how many calories I need to eat per day? I’m mainly trying to figure out my maintenance calories, but also how much I should eat if I want to cut or bulk. Are there any formulas or calculators you guys recommend, and how accurate are they?
 
How can I accurately calculate how many calories I need to eat per day? I’m mainly trying to figure out my maintenance calories, but also how much I should eat if I want to cut or bulk. Are there any formulas or calculators you guys recommend, and how accurate are they?
How much u weight and height
 
How can I accurately calculate how many calories I need to eat per day? I’m mainly trying to figure out my maintenance calories, but also how much I should eat if I want to cut or bulk. Are there any formulas or calculators you guys recommend, and how accurate are they?
calorie calculator
 

Similar threads

tomixdokno
Replies
10
Views
46
HumbleMTNN
HumbleMTNN
mocco
Replies
4
Views
60
rsj
rsj
Farsin
Replies
2
Views
17
uglyfreak
uglyfreak
brankoot
Replies
2
Views
23
lurvy
lurvy
Theta4
Replies
10
Views
77
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx

Users who are viewing this thread

  • 5ft2cutecel
  • Sensitive Young Boy
Back
Top