How do I change race

Klasik01

Klasik01

will rope if KHHV in 2025
I can't stand being a light brown skinned dude with dark lips. How I can become a white dude to start standing out in the crowd, remember dark dudes cannot be seen in the dark so white is better.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), Chrisssy and 3 others
my reaction to bro THINKING he can SWITCH RACES

• JFL
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged, PrinceofDarkness, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
Don't Vote biden easy

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and Klasik01
Least self hating ethnic after the indian 30 y/o who claims that he ain’t curry.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
I can't stand being a light brown skinned dude with dark lips.
tbh bleach lips if ur curry and larp as middle eastern works well if ur muslim anyway
But there’s no point, rather attest with ur pride in tact if u wanna stoop low u can get pussy but it’s prob gonna be low quality as well

tbh bleach lips if ur curry and larp as middle eastern works well if ur muslim anyway
But there’s no point, rather attest with ur pride in tact if u wanna stoop low u can get pussy but it’s prob gonna be low quality as well
how to lighten lips

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
Just start identifying as a white dude. Problem solved.

#Raceisasocialconstruct #BLM #FreePalistine #LGBTQRights #EndTheWarOnDrugs

• JFL
Just start identifying as a white dude. Problem solved.

#Raceisasocialconstruct #BLM #FreePalistine #LGBTQRights #EndTheWarOnDrugs
Oh My God
Genius sis!
I'M NON BINARY, I IDENTIFY AS A WHITE MAN AND YOU SHOULD DATE ME
lgbt GIF by Identity

#LGTV rights

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Oh My God
Genius sis!
I'M NON BINARY, I IDENTIFY AS A WHITE MAN AND YOU SHOULD DATE ME
Naa. I'm not gay. Good start but you have to try that on a westernized woman, at one of those woke parades/protests.

Actually, there all you have to do is play into their white guilt and tell them they can give you reparations by buying you dinner or something. Just bring up slavery, and then ask them out. XD It should work.

• +1
Naa. I'm not gay. Good start but you have to try that on a westernized woman, at one of those woke parades/protests.

Actually, there all you have to do is play into their white guilt and tell them they can give you reparations by buying you dinner or something. Just bring up slavery, and then ask them out. XD It should work.
Oh My God, white privilege is real!
Whites should be taxxed more to make BLM more recognized. The goverment should start taxing rich people so non binaries and trans community can have infinite surgeries, OMG we have a health crisis. These heterosexual male patriarchy incels don't know anything about mental health, christians too. #Bepositivebewoke

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Oh My God, white privilege is real!
Whites should be taxxed more to make BLM more recognized. The goverment should start taxing rich people so non binaries and trans community can have infinite surgeries, OMG we have a health crisis.
Government needs to pay for incel surgeries too.

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger