its a myth

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff and mvp2v1
how is this a looksmaxxing question u retard

• +1
Reactions: silencio
ion know but I need answers🙏
i actually know how to bc im semi pro basically and i looked into this shit

500 knuckle push ups on concrete a day, rest of the methods will give u arthritis

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, n9wiff, mvp2v1 and 2 others
i actually know how to bc im semi pro basically and i looked into this shit

500 knuckle push ups on concrete a day, rest of the methods will give u arthritis
ima start out with less and progress it to like a 100 so I don’t fuck then up but thank you man🙏🙏

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
>Looksmaxing Questions

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and silencio
Punch brick walls full force i have been doing it since i was 12 but it will fuck u up so don't full force at first cause ur not me

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, n9wiff, PsychoH and 2 others
Start exercising them by using a hand gripper. You can search up some exercises on the internet. Over time, your knuckles should get stronger. Also your hands will build muscle so you won't have to worry about weird looking and super bony knuckles. hope this helps.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH
Punch brick walls full force i have been doing it since i was 12 but it will fuck u up so don't full force at first cause ur not me
@iwannabeaprettyboy😔 did the same as the guy above, start hitting the wall softly, then go harder and harder. Adrenalin is your best friend it reduces pain for a while when u do it so idk hype urself up and trust me it works. Also hit a bucket filled with sand. Another tip is knuckly push ups. and do russian drills: plank stance, then switch to ur wrist (yes plank with wrist fingers pointing inwards towards eachother and then switch to fingertips. repeat fast (u will want to harden ur wrists too trust me)) if somethings not clear send me a message

• +1
Reactions: not__cel, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, iwannabeaprettyboy😔 and 1 other person
Start exercising them by using a hand gripper. You can search up some exercises on the internet. Over time, your knuckles should get stronger. Also your hands will build muscle so you won't have to worry about weird looking and bony knuckles. hope this helps.
also this but u want ur knuckles to be bony

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
Start exercising them by using a hand gripper. You can search up some exercises on the internet. Over time, your knuckles should get stronger. Also your hands will build muscle so you won't have to worry about weird looking and bony knuckles. hope this helps.
hand gripper is BS. OP, just start punching random shit 100 times until your knuckles bleed 3 times a week. thats what I did like a year ago and my knuckles were hard asf (wolff's law actually applies here, not bonesmashing you fucking retards)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iwannabeaprettyboy😔, PsychoH and Deleted member 72479
literally this, but make sure u dont get wrist problems
to avoid that you just need to warm up your wrist beforehand and not punch too hard, punch hard enough to go on like 100 times wrist should be fine.

• +1
Start beating up your girlfriend

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and Charisma
@iwannabeaprettyboy😔 did the same as the guy above, start hitting the wall softly, then go harder and harder. Adrenalin is your best friend it reduces pain for a while when u do it so idk hype urself up and trust me it works. Also hit a bucket filled with sand. Another tip is knuckly push ups. and do russian drills: plank stance, then switch to ur wrist (yes plank with wrist fingers pointing inwards towards eachother and then switch to fingertips. repeat fast (u will want to harden ur wrists too trust me)) if somethings not clear send me a message
thanks for all the advice man ill be trying it all out it means a lot!

• +1
hand gripper is BS. OP, just start punching random shit 100 times until your knuckles bleed 3 times a week. thats what I did like a year ago and my knuckles were hard asf (wolff's law actually applies here, not bonesmashing you fucking retards)
thank you for the advice🙏🙏

i looked into it itseasy, just try to make yoyr its not hurting your skin then just bonesmash the knuckles on a dsmooth surface, the harder the better on individual knuckles, as long as theres no friction

• +1
Reactions: iwannabeaprettyboy😔