How do i convince my parents to let me get a sliding geneoplasty?

S

seeker

Platinum
For reference I'm Pakistani. I plan to get one in 5 years, but we Pakistanis live with parents up until our 30s or even 40s or marriage. I also need to inherit property.

My current plan is to say that my chin being... normal, is due to braces. I'll just not get braces for now and get them later, even though I have TMJ because of an overbite maybe. Thoughts?

dm me on discord and for the low low price of 5$ I'll show you how

Just get it in another country and don’t tell anyone, other than some swelling you look normal after 1 week.

Don’t think anybody would really notice your chin got bigger, they might notice a change but wouldn’t be able to tell what.

Just get it in another country and don’t tell anyone, other than some swelling you look normal after 1 week.

Don’t think anybody would really notice your chin got bigger, they might notice a change but wouldn’t be able to tell what.
How do I run away to another country

How do I run away to another country

Okay maybe I need a scholarship so I can go to the US as an excuse