How do I cope with missing out on teenage love?

Zangano1

Zangano1

Incel
I missed out on teenage love, the purest and trust form of love. What's the point of self improvement if there is no turning back and i'll never have that.
I always see teenage sluts in the gym and it makes me so mad because they will never be mine.
I'll never be a complete man.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, 1966Ford, Rimaxtis and 3 others
you sound like a faggot, maybe you should inject T

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bxdri, Valeqs, Allornothing and 11 others
I missed out on teenage love, the purest and trust form of love. What's the point of self improvement if there is no turning back and i'll never have that.
I always see teenage sluts in the gym and it makes me so mad because they will never be mine.
same and im a teenager,wanna type for me and i do it in reallife?atleast a teenage girl is writing you

dont worry! Your first love will be very exciting and pure. No matter the age…

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, onlyhereforheight, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 4 others
take money from people

• JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis
The vast majority of teenage relationships don't last more than a month, so how can they be the "Purest and truest form of love"?
Romance movies have rotted your expectations - true love is as rare as winning the lottery.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Yerico7, Tabula Rasa and 4 others
The vast majority of teenage relationships don't last more than a month
are u retarded?teenage girls are fucking retarded thats why teenage love is so nice,they didnt have 10 bbcs in them

• +1
Reactions: Sixdaysinfallujah66 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
bang some jbs

same and im a teenager,wanna type for me and i do it in reallife?atleast a teenage girl is writing you
Same but im too autistic to even try

Cope real life is not a romance novel

Just use maladaptive dreaming bro! I fantasize about being in a ltr with a slavic ginger stacey all the time.

• Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Can't believe I used to write identical posts to this

• JFL
Reactions: UnaMogger, Tabula Rasa and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
nah fr teenage romance gotta be one of the best experiences known to man lmao

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
shit not worth it

I wish i had a loyal gf life be less depressing i got shit nigger genes from dad side i want to kill them all with no mercy

It's not even that good when you get it it's legit more fun thinking about it

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
It's not even that good when you get it it's legit more fun thinking about it
True. What else can you do besides fucking her and kissing her.

Looksmaxx to mog, not to get women

Teenage love is about the age of the girl so just bang some teens? Or what do you want to hear?

go watch romeo and juliet

u will never cope and its fine

i got my first VIRGIN gf at 19 when she was 15 and im still with her 7 years later.. guess what i still think i missed out on teen love, want to fuck hot jbs all the time, stare at bitches like i want to rip them open on the spot etc

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
You pathetic creature. You don't need teenage love to develop properly. Validation/Approval and a social network throughout your teenage years is the key to avoid ending up as a turbo loser and a truecel. In fact, most teenagers don't experience teenage love. And how long do the average teenage relationship usually last? A few months. That's not the definition of love.

its nothing special. you are falling for the bluepill holywood shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20064