How do I cope with narrow biacrimial breadth

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
Delt training is cope. My clavicles look like shit and my stumpy thin arms are parallel to my body. My torso is a straight line at best (lat pump) and hourglass when bloated.
I have gymcelled but it isnt enough i have low bodyfat but large hips. JFL 32 inch pelvis (hard bonepress until extreme pain) 13.5 inch wide hips (bone). I think 16 inch biacrimal. Add skin and some fat and i look like a woman.

Even normies comment on my wide hips and feminine appearance.

Can i get fashion advice or clavicle maxxing advice?

@Nibba you know things and are high IQ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Delt training is cope. My clavicles look like shit and my stumpy thin arms are parallel to my body. My torso is a straight line at best (lat pump) and hourglass when bloated.
I have gymcelled but it isnt enough i have low bodyfat but large hips. JFL 32 inch pelvis (hard bonepress until extreme pain) 13.5 inch wide hips (bone). I think 16 inch biacrimal. Add skin and some fat and i look like a woman.

It's interesting I actually saw something on a bodybuilding forum about some company in Mexico that makes specially designed layered clothing to increase how your shoulder width looks

• +1

Keep training those delts dude. You can keep growing them over the course of 3+ years.

• +1
Keep training those delts dude. You can keep growing them over the course of 3+ years.
I use a delt pump to give me an idea of how id look with human deltoids and it still isn't good enough.

I would have to have 24 inch bideltoids to look wide.

Currently on around 20 with gymcelling.

Small frame for even girls tbh: 6.4 inch wrists.
A feminine 14 inch pencil neck.

11.5 inch baby forearms. So weak

• +1
I use a delt pump to give me an idea of how id look with human deltoids and it still isn't good enough.

I would have to have 24 inch bideltoids to look wide.

Currently on around 20 with gymcelling.

Small frame for even girls tbh: 6.4 inch wrists.
A feminine 14 inch pencil neck.

11.5 inch baby forearms. So weak

Dawg, Looksmaxing is about doing lots of little things that add up. Maybe you aren't gonna look amazing just by training Delts, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't do it.

• +1
Dawg, Looksmaxing is about doing lots of little things that add up. Maybe you aren't gonna look amazing just by training Delts, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't do it.
I will keep doing it. I have gained 0.5 bideltoid in 2 months. Will gain 0.5 more by 2019.

• +1