how do i cope with this girl liking my mate more

D

Deleted member 1140

get ripped or die mirin
it has always been that whenver foids were in our group, girls gave me the most attention. now we met some new foid through a friend of us that is GL (psl 6) and she seems to be attracted to my mate more. we are nearly looksmatched but he has dark hair and brown eyes with a little more hooding than mine and im blonde and i got a stronger jaw/chin. same forward growth, i mog by 0.25 psl probably

her friend told me that she finds me cute but im too arrogant/cocky. the other guy is calm and more of a shy guy, im very confident and low inhib

how do i cope jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 4991, St. Wristcel and 3 others
0EF4FEBC 8DAF 42A4 A4B6 01F7A5E5619D

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pussyslayer, Deleted member 8699, Deleted member 6723 and 14 others
Have more options

im very confident and low inhib

3vKJqc7.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Warlow, goat2x and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6380, Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 5522 and 1 other person
do u have any idea how u sound? jfl
listen guys not every girl on planet earth wants to fuck me guys, how can I cope with this? i mog the guy I got mogged by btw, im super alpha male low inhib too, guys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Raddemon, Deleted member 10104 and 4 others
it has always been that whenver foids were in our group, girls gave me the most attention. now we met some new foid through a friend of us that is GL (psl 6) and she seems to be attracted to my mate more. we are nearly looksmatched but he has dark hair and brown eyes with a little more hooding than mine and im blonde and i got a stronger jaw/chin. same forward growth, i mog by 0.25 psl probably

her friend told me that she finds me cute but im too arrogant/cocky. the other guy is calm and more of a shy guy, im very confident and low inhib

how do i cope jfl
nigga you got a whole girl jfl

either he mogs you, he mogs you in her eyes, or you two are identical PSL so personality is what matters now

There better girls out there 😂😂

do u have any idea how u sound? jfl
listen guys not every girl on planet earth wants to fuck me guys, how can I cope with this? i mog the guy I got mogged by btw, im super alpha male low inhib too, guys
I find it weird he cares this much since he also has a girl. or that he even cares at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837

how do i cope jfl
she prefers your slightly less attractive and less confident mate, and you are crying like a bitch that she likes him. that is the most low T, foid behaviour I've ever seen. be happy for you "friend" you massive pussy

I find it weird he cares this much since he also has a girl. or that he even cares at all

dude i know it sounds sad but the only fucking thing i care about in foids is validation. it must be my mental health that got fucked cuz i had no girl from 11-18 or smth.

i dont even want to kiss, fuck or cuddle with anyone but with my gf

• JFL
Reactions: PYT
dude i know it sounds sad but the only fucking thing i care about in foids is validation. it must be my mental health that got fucked cuz i had no girl from 11-18 or smth.

i dont even want to kiss, fuck or cuddle with anyone but with my gf
I thought you got a lot of validation from other girls.

if you were truly very confident and low inhib this situation wouldn't have registered in your head

how do i cope jfl
Dye your hair dirty blonde and slay her, you need to match your looks to be dark triad you need dark coloring.

I thought you got a lot of validation from other girls.

if you were truly very confident and low inhib this situation wouldn't have registered in your head
i do get validation from other foids but i want validation from even better looking foids like the girl in the OP

shes very gl

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Dye your hair dirty blonde and slay her, you need to match your looks to be dark triad you need dark coloring.
i got very dark dirty blonde hair now and i dyed my eyebrows and got „tan“ from astaxathin and beta carotene

Your friend is probably chadpreet

613304F6 1F78 4631 979E 65C35A164BA8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
bro you sound aspie as fuck with your “he has more hooded eyes than me, but I chin mog him and we have same forward growth but he has darker hair than me +0.25 psl”

• JFL
Reactions: Hozay
Accept it and move one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Hozay
It is what it is bro. Not every girl is gonna find you attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
It is what it is bro. Not every girl is gonna find you attractive.
she told her best friend that she finds me cute/gl tho and keeps looking at me in bars etc.

Well man not every girl is going to find you attractive, get over it lol.

Dude she found you attractive what more do you want. It’s like you want every girl to literally beg for you

Dude she found you attractive what more do you want. It’s like you want every girl to literally beg for you
well i was talking to her, she gave iois (she was drunk) and told her friend she finds me cute so of course im upset man

shes a good looking girl