How do I correct a doctor without being a cunt?

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
How can I correct a doctor's diagnosis/examination without being a cunt? My doc said I didn't have atrophy of my hand muscles despite 2 others before him saying I did and I 100% feel weakness. I am a shit diplomatic

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing
you don't. doctors are narciest professionals out there

• +1
Reactions: Torero
How can I correct a doctor's diagnosis/examination without being a cunt? My doc said I didn't have atrophy of my hand muscles despite 2 others before him saying I did and I 100% feel weakness. I am a shit diplomatic
Tell him that you're going to slit your wrists infront of him should he disagree

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy and Deleted member 18879
Shove your dick into his/her/their/insert other neopronoun here's mouth while correcting them, so that way they can't make any reciprocating remarks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18544 and Deleted member 18879
Shove your dick into his/her/their/insert other neopronoun here's mouth while correcting them, so that way they can't make any reciprocating remarks.
he's 6'4.5ft and 24 inch bideltoid untrained

• JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 25938 and User49
he's 6'4.5ft and 24 inch bideltoid untrained
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Just correct them

Docs are overrated as shit

My hair doctor didn't know finasterid and minoxidile and I forced him to prescribe it for me

piss down his throat, all doctors suck dick