How do I create lust?

spongebob

spongebob

Mistral
I live in the NL where women are just plainly disgusting. They have the frame of a man, they sound like a man, they act like a man, they look like a mqn.
I remember one situation where a HTB (Stacy body) told me she's horny and started escalating but I still found her way of acting disgusting.

Im really lost because I know I should be hooking up (especially after ascension) but I feel 0 lust for these women. It's different with girls from EE but they're far to be seen.

Is it mindset? Please tell me: How do you guys think or view foids in order to have motivation to sleep with them? I dont care for them at all.

I live in the NL where women are just plainly disgusting. They have the frame of a man, they sound like a man, they act like a man, they look like a mqn.
I remember one situation where a HTB (Stacy body) told me she's horny and started escalating but I still found her way of acting disgusting.

Im really lost because I know I should be hooking up (especially after ascension) but I feel 0 lust for these women. It's different with girls from EE but they're far to be seen.

Is it mindset? Please tell me: How do you guys think or view foids in order to have motivation to sleep with them? I dont care for them at all.
I'm Ace too

Dutch women are subhuman looking. Only their men are goodlooking (toptier)
Water. North western euro women are the bottom of the barrel both looks and personality wise.

• So Sad
Reactions: spongebob