kingNash

God won't save you while you're getting skinned
I can't for the life of me cut it into 4th it always breaks off into dust

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Oh I forgot to mention I have tried 2 seperate pill cutters

why would you cut aromasin you disgusting faggot
25mg is a low dose in comparison to 2.5mg letro or 2mg adex.
im taking 2mg adex.

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
but if you really have to, put the pill on something soft / malleable, and use a knife. eg use bluetack or an rubber with a slight depression in it, and just cut it.

why would you cut aromasin you disgusting faggot
25mg is a low dose in comparison to 2.5mg letro or 2mg adex.
im taking 2mg adex.
Bone health and plus no estrogen rebound you retard

but if you really have to, put the pill on something soft / malleable, and use a knife. eg use bluetack or an rubber with a slight depression in it, and just cut it.
I am using this rn

Attachments

• IMG_20240527_123927.jpg
    9.6 MB · Views: 0
Bone health and plus no estrogen rebound you retard
half life of arimidex is 48hours. it clears out slowly. if your that scared of a rebound you can just take aromasin towards the end.
aromasin is a lot more expensive than letro / adex if your getting indian pharma
and aromasin isnt better for bone health. what makes you think that? i guess it might be because its weaker but theres a reason its not used in place of arimidex or letrozole in iss studies.

and people have gotten balding from aromasin because it metabolizes into a strong androgen.

if u wanted to really badly u could just crush them up and weigh it out
a pill weighs half a gram right? or am i retarded

half life of arimidex is 48hours. it clears out slowly. if your that scared of a rebound you can just take aromasin towards the end.
aromasin is a lot more expensive than letro / adex if your getting indian pharma
and aromasin isnt better for bone health. what makes you think that? i guess it might be because its weaker but theres a reason its not used in place of arimidex or letrozole in iss studies.

and people have gotten balding from aromasin because it metabolizes into a strong androgen.
My friend's dad owns a pharmacy so I get it for free and I don't have the blading gene

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
if u wanted to really badly u could just crush them up and weigh it out
a pill weighs half a gram right? or am i retarded
I thought of that but don't know if that's possible

My friend's dad owns a pharmacy so I get it for free and I don't have the blading gene
lucky then. but u could just crush it up and weigh it out. the pills arent 100% arimidex though so the dosage might vary a bit,

I thought of that but don't know if that's possible
if its free, then why not just do higher doses? 6.25mg adex has a lot less suppression than reccomended dose letrozole and arimidex.

lucky then. but u could just crush it up and weigh it out. the pills arent 100% arimidex though so the dosage might vary a bit,
What should I use to weight it

if its free, then why not just do higher doses? 6.25mg adex has a lot less suppression than reccomended dose letrozole and arimidex.
I have around 90 pills on me rn

What should I use to weight it
find a microgram scale / jewel scale, its like 10 bucks on amazon, they weigh down to 0.01g. find a 0.001 if u can tho, but because the pills are mostly inactive ingredients its easier to weigh them

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz and kingNash
Start by putting the pill in a small amount of water and mixing it around. See how long it takes to dissolve the whole thing.
Then divide that time by 4. Now put the pill in your mouth and suck it for that long. Spit it out. Repeat for the next 3 days.

Start by putting the pill in a small amount of water and mixing it around. See how long it takes to dissolve the whole thing.
Then divide that time by 4. Now put the pill in your mouth and suck it for that long. Spit it out. Repeat for the next 3 days.
How about you suck my dick for 3 days