How do I date turkish, north african and persian milfs?

Magical Apple

Magical Apple

Wisest

@Manchild

Do you think they will be attracted to my exotic, prettyboy, eastern steppes aesthetics?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Elvisandreaa
Just be white.

• +1
Reactions: Guba
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 21931
good taste

just lol at guys pedestalizing 15 yo scandinavian gargoyles on this forum

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 17872, Magical Apple and 1 other person
i mean if you want to go ltr or marry one of them yeah but for ons looks still matter
Not at all.Foreignpill is ultimate brutal for Turkish women.
They are so easy seriously just be nonturk.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Magical Apple
Not at all.Foreignpill is ultimate brutal for Turkish women.
They are so easy seriously just be nonturk.
I guess your mom is turkish then, she loved my kurdish cock

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Deleted member 17872
Just be white.
Turkey is one of the hardest countries for JBW

If that facts are against the facts, it's no facts at all. All turkish women love white men.
Great counter-argument.

Great counter-argument.
It's the only reasonable truthful high T response. Don't give a shit about that stupid pic. I don't need to be a genius to know they all love white men with white skin and blue eyes. Furthermore, they like it much more than Turkish men. That may not happen for obvious reasons but you can do it, it's just not worth it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Persian, Turkish and north African = 3 of the most degenerate Muslim ethnicities out there. You're halfway there OP 👏

Avoid Mideast Arabs (except Lebanese). No other ones 'date'.

I guess your mom is turkish then, she loved my kurdish cock
My mom has caucasian roots and no your ancestors loved my Caucasian cock.We caucasian turks are the ones who controlled kurdiggers for centuries.

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
And we are to believe that a white man would have difficulty matching in India as well? Anyway, in my personal experience Turkish women like white men a lot.
idk man i even tried to put myself on tinder india and the girls didnt seem interested despite being blonde + light blue eyes+frauded to htn and 5'10

the few matches i got didnt wanna talk or just didnt seem to like me

My mom has caucasian roots and no your ancestors loved my Caucasian cock.We caucasian turks are the ones who controlled kurdiggers for centuries.
Bullshit, you said my moms pussy belongs to all non-turkish males, just admit it you cuck

Yes, one person on one obscure internet forum said something and that constitutes proof to you. Great. I think what's going on with Indian women and white men is the same that happens with black women and white men, the white men usually find neither attractive so nothing happens.

Bullshit, you said my moms pussy belongs to all non-turkish males, just admit it you cuck
My mom is caucasian turk immigrant.She has nothing to do with your filthy race and yes Turkish women like foreigner men your women also like outside of your race.Here in Western Turkey kurdish women suck white turkish men dick

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
jbw is not a thing for turkish milfs. Just be high t and masculine is it
JBW doesn't even work in Turkey because the type of white people that are attractive to Turkish women are already in Turkey (light eyed med with some caucasian features)

but being rich works, but most important you need to educated, interesting, with good manners. turkish milfs are the definition of non-primitive

@Manchild

Do you think they will be attracted to my exotic, prettyboy, eastern steppes aesthetics?

an Indian guy was arrested in USA around mid 2006 for sleeping with 300+ arab milfs. yes you are reading this right.

a curry did this.

he targetted divorced /childless/spinster arab women of age 35+ from myspace, made friends with them, gave them gifts, promised them marriage, stayed with them for some time and then rob them one day and leave.

milfs are lonely . if you can be a genuine listener you can get that pussy and ass.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8771