How do I deal with meeting a girl again, whom I acted extremely autistic towards

Danish_Retard

Danish_Retard

yuyevon stan account
I was at a party with her ~1 year ago when I was 20kg leaner and she gave me massive IOI.
She got us separated from the larger group, but nothing happened because of my autism, it was extremely awkward and I drank so much after that I blacked out.

Told my friend that I'd come to his party, without realising she'd be there again.

FUCK MAN. I can't look her in the eyes after how extremely awkward I was back when, while being a 20kg heavier fat slob.

Do I just drink so much that I forget this party?

@FailedNormieManlet @Nobagger help me

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and FailedNormieManlet
I was at a party with her ~1 year ago when I was 20kg leaner and she gave me massive IOI.
She got us separated from the larger group, but nothing happened because of my autism, it was extremely awkward and I drank so much after that I blacked out.

Told my friend that I'd come to his party, without realising she'd be there again.

FUCK MAN. I can't look her in the eyes after how extremely awkward I was back when, while being a 20kg heavier fat slob.

Do I just drink so much that I forget this party?

@FailedNormieManlet @Nobagger help me
she probably doesn't even remember you dude

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox and Danish_Retard
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I'm 4,5PSL when I'm lean at least + 6 feet + There was only like 5 other guys and I (somewhat) mogged them all.
i mean how the fuck you gain 20 kg again when youre on this site

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
It's a long story, I've explained it here before and I can't be bothered to find that comment.

The fact that you're asking the question to aspies here says it all.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
no idea i've never been to a party

Yeah tbh... this is probably true. Should I act like I don't remember her either?

I'm 4,5PSL when I'm lean at least + 6 feet + There was only like 5 other guys and I (somewhat) mogged them all.
Isn’t 6 ft pretty average in Denmark among young whites

laughs cage GIF

I feel like you’re overthinking this, she probably barely even remebers it and it’s not that big of a deal. Just act like it never happened

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I feel like you’re overthinking this, she probably barely even remebers it and it’s not that big of a deal. Just act like it never happened
they remember everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Danish_Retard
Just take LSD to get rid of autism...

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Danish_Retard