How do i deal with my bluepilled dumass friend

Deleted member 6675

Deleted member 6675

Slug
Joined
Apr 28, 2020
Posts
355
Reputation
725
I'm drunk while writing this so help quick
 
Just dont hang out with him
Normies are very delusional
You are above him
 
Kill him
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
Post his face and let him see the comments
 
Lmao this fag is so fucking retarded I want 2 kill him
 
Just show him faceandlms’ yt channel
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488
Man this fag just calls me an incel when ever talk
 
Don't try to blackpill people...
 
Don't be a low T beta and let him cuck you by calling you an incel. Grow some balls and be defend yourself. Even if he kicks your ass it's better than getting cucked.
 
Man I could easily knock him out it's just he would unfriendly me if I did
 
6675

:p
 
  • +1
Reactions: StacyAttractant

Similar threads

EyeHateGod
Replies
7
Views
32
slaviccartfiend
slaviccartfiend
LeonardMariana
Replies
32
Views
130
TrueAfghan
TrueAfghan
EyeHateGod
Replies
3
Views
40
dnr.niglet
dnr.niglet
islaymtbs
Replies
5
Views
44
YungVampLyfe
YungVampLyfe
6
Replies
14
Views
115
HeartKi
HeartKi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top