How do i debloat fully

Vidke

Vidke

Iron
I am 183cm talls and i am already underweight im 63kg im not skinny or fat i dont have abs i have some muscle but in my face i have to much fat. How do i get a lower body fat without losing so much weight. And if i cant im willing to be skinny so that i can debloat.

By eating your caloric maintenance with high protein and exercising, like really simple nigger

• +1
Reactions: sb23
The only proper way to ‘debloat’ is via diy bfr.
real debloating is spamming cardio with calorie deficit while on good protein diet including a lot of pottasium, after that some lipolab injections for fuller results

• +1
Reactions: sebastianIII
real debloating is spamming cardio with calorie deficit while on good protein diet including a lot of pottasium, after that some lipolab injections for fuller results
What meals have the most pottssium and should i avoid all sodium and sugar

• +1
Reactions: ubicuse
What meals have the most pottssium and should i avoid all sodium and sugar
you are avoiding all sugar and sodium, u are also avoiding bread and some of the carbs. eat meat and veggies, eggs, spinach , chicken breasts and some other good healthy stuff, also eat banannas. Avoid bread at all cost u dont need carbs ex. vegies.

• +1
Reactions: Vidke
I am 183cm talls and i am already underweight im 63kg im not skinny or fat i dont have abs i have some muscle but in my face i have to much fat. How do i get a lower body fat without losing so much weight. And if i cant im willing to be skinny so that i can debloat.
8% body fat, buccal fat removal and diuretics.

I have noticed that one thing in common good looking people have is that they have little face fat. Its like their skin is thinner or they just have too litle fat in their faces, no matter their bf %.

I have noticed that one thing in common good looking people have is that they have little face fat. Its like their skin is thinner or they just have too litle fat in their faces, no matter their bf %.
bf def matters, u dont see overweight people with slim faces (unless god tier genetics), all of my good looking friends are either underweight or in gym a lot.

• +1
Reactions: ronald_2