How do I debloat in 2 weeks or under? Pic before and after

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
First photo is 6 days ago, second is from tonight. I had already been binge drinking in the first photo but only for like 3 days, I stopped my binge on this past Saturday night and I have covid at the moment, I literally look subhuman rn, can I reverse this within 2 weeks or less? Got a date soon and I’ve liked this girl for awhile so want to make a good impression and not look disgusting and bloated. What should I do
DAF536A1 3D93 4ED2 82A7 6063D62322E2

319203B0 C482 44BF BC14 5E1BDC281FA0

Remember to protect others, go for a run/cardio with your damn FM on and drink Caffeine every morning to dehydrate yourself.

And one question, did you take these photos at eye level with 6ft distance? Good quality, no lens distortion.

Remember to protect others, go for a run/cardio with your damn FM on and drink Caffeine every morning to dehydrate yourself.

And one question, did you take these photos at eye level with 6ft distance? Good quality, no lens distortion.
Yes eye level 6ft distance, also what’s FM and why do I need to dehydrate?

Yes eye level 6ft distance, also what’s FM and why do I need to dehydrate?
FM = Facemask, I mean that you wear a mask so as not to infect others while you leave your house (that's why I told you to do cardio). :D

Caffeine is a fast diuretic to debloat, it'll make you loose a good amount of water in a few hours (dehydrate). You can also consider water and NoFap; orgasm raises a bad hormone called "Proclatin", which is in addition to increasing your levels of other hormones responsible for water retention, it also tells the hypothalamus to reduce GnRH; GnRH stimulates the production of sperm and testosterone (more feminine traits). To control/reduce Prolactin levels you can take p5p or Vitamin B6.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Glacier
FM = Facemask, I mean that you wear a mask so as not to infect others while you leave your house (that's why I told you to do cardio). :D

Caffeine is a fast diuretic to debloat, it'll make you loose a good amount of water in a few hours (dehydrate). You can also consider water and NoFap; orgasm raises a bad hormone called "Proclatin", which is in addition to increasing your levels of other hormones responsible for water retention, it also tells the hypothalamus to reduce GnRH; GnRH stimulates the production of sperm and testosterone (more feminine traits). To control/reduce Prolactin levels you can take p5p or Vitamin B6.
Have been doing nofap a week now already will continue. Should I still drink a gallon of water per day or should I purposefully dehydrate myself? I don’t get what u mean there tbh

Cut carbs and reduce sodium intake.

If you plan to eat carbs eat only “clean” carbs such as rice.

Processed shit filled with salt will bloat you overnight.

• +1
Reactions: Glacier