How do i decrease/fraud temple width?

D

Deleted member 13626

Retired
If i go in a dark room with a mirror and shine my phone's flashlight on myself i look good because the width of my forehead at these points decreases

Brad chanel

But in any other lighting it's different and those points are wider :feelswhy:, any haircuts for heartfaceshapecels? Could i decrease the width with long eyebrows, haircut , cap, bandana or is there any other solution?

I need to fraud smaller temples to get the attention from my forehead to my other good features, also it fucks my harmony up .

Screenshot 20210616 004426 Gallery

Can i get hair transplant to the blue line :lul:?

Any suggestions?

:feelswhy: - about to be me

• +1
Reactions: thecel
temporal muscle reduction or botox
reduction they literally cut off ur muscle a little

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 13626
curtains or short sides

20210516 230926

I could pull of this kind of messy hairstyle but idk how to style it or how to ask the barber for it, kinda like curtains but with slight bangs to cover the temples. I can't get normal curtains because i also have a high forehead (5 fingers) :feelswhy:. You got any idea about hairstyles similliar to Richard's hair in this photo?

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
View attachment 1180634

I could pull of this kind of messy hairstyle but idk how to style it or how to ask the barber for it, kinda like curtains but with slight bangs to cover the temples. I can't get normal curtains because i also have a high forehead (5 fingers) :feelswhy:. You got any idea about hairstyles similliar to Richard's hair in this photo?
just show him this picture

• +1
Reactions: pizza and Deleted member 13626
If i go in a dark room with a mirror and shine my phone's flashlight on myself i look good because the width of my forehead at these points decreases

View attachment 1180598

But in any other lighting it's different and those points are wider :feelswhy:, any haircuts for heartfaceshapecels? Could i decrease the width with long eyebrows, haircut , cap, bandana or is there any other solution?

I need to fraud smaller temples to get the attention from my forehead to my other good features, also it fucks my harmony up .

View attachment 1180612

Any suggestions?

you can get haircut, devil cut is the called? The line that most black get in the barber

but what temporalis muscle do with the line? Its the shape of ur hair to ur temples, the square line that taper down align to the eyebrows, its the shape not the muscle

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions

View attachment 1180598

View attachment 1180612

Any suggestions?

Another feature I have that I didn’t know was attractive. Thanks OP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626

View attachment 1180598

View attachment 1180612

Any suggestions?

Just get curtains and problem solved