How do I dickmaxx?

Deleted member 16262

Deleted member 16262

Diamond
If I am fully erect I have like 12-15 cm, but my dick is pretty thin.
Can I dickmaxx or is it over for me?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16394, .👽., Deleted member 1617 and 1 other person
I know one good dickmaxxing technique: shave your pubic hair, it will make your dick look bigger.

Another one is: Get circumsized, it's more hygene for the foid, and having forskin makes your dick look smaller

• Ugh..
Reactions: Amexmaxx
Maybe I can buy a thick condom?

Another one is: Get circumsized, it's more hygene for the foid, and having forskin makes your dick look smaller
hahah you just triggered all the non-circumsedcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16262
You are serious 15cm?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1617 and Deleted member 16262
If I am fully erect I have like 12-15 cm
12 to 15?? its like saying you are between 5'5 ft and 6'1 so be exact. if you are 15 cm you will be fine tbh, if she likes your face everything is done.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 16394 and 1 other person
12 to 15?? its like saying you are between 5'5 ft and 6'1 so be exact. if you are 15 cm you will be fine tbh, if she likes your face everything is done.
What if I'm 12. Would that be enough?

If I did nofap my dick will be 15 max, but If I fap before sex it will probably be 12 cm in the first 10 mins

• JFL
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing and Deleted member 1617
same bro im 16cm when full errect + pencildickcel. its over for us

• +1

If I did nofap my dick will be 15 max, but If I fap before sex it will probably be 12 cm in the first 10 mins
size is meme tbh, no sane girl leaves you because of your size.you need face for that

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14918 and Deleted member 16262
I measured my dick at 21cm when i was 16 and now its 22.5 - 23cm but i would give 2 cm for 6 5 height
What is your ethnicity? Black?

same bro im 16cm when full errect + pencildickcel. its over for us
Fuck man, how many fingers thick is your cock bro?

Mine is 2-3 fingers thick :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
size is meme tbh, no sane girl leaves you because of your size.you need face for that
I can give them a great orgasm tho and I have small fingers so I can finger her whilst fucking so it feels like my girth is bigger than it actually is.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16394, Deleted member 1617 and BearBoy
  • +1
How long is your dick?
Why are you qualified to say that?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
Fuck man, how many fingers thick is your cock bro?

Mine is 2-3 fingers thick :feelswhy:
not a good way to measure cuz uts different from top and side but yea around the same:pepefrown:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16262 and Deleted member 1617
22 cm is insane bro, do you have good muscle mass? How big are your balls?
Yes very good muscle mass almost as on steroids, i dont know how big my balls are tbh but they look big

i probably had really high prenatal T judging on my aggressive behaviour as a child and growing up and my looks

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 1617
Yes very good muscle mass almost as on steroids, i dont know how big my balls are tbh but they look big

i probably had really high prenatal T judging on my aggressive behaviour as a child and growing up and my looks
lucky bitch with 22cm i would be out there slaying every girl and mogging guys in the shower what r u doing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16262, BearBoy and Deleted member 1617

You are mountainlion bro.
I have good testosterone but not high enough to act like an ape.
but enough testosterone to wage war

• Love it
Reactions: BearBoy
lucky bitch with 22cm i would be out there slaying every girl and mogging guys in the shower what r u doing
I would be wearing extra small grey joggers everywhere if I had a 22cm cock

• JFL
not a good way to measure cuz uts different from top and side but yea around the same:pepefrown:
brutal that your dick is not the same thickness overal JFL

Do you have thick base and small head?

sadly bro i fell badly into edging and beating my dick but also corona fucked my plans

it was so bad i edged my dick 10 hours fucking long without any drugs, it started with jacking off 10 times a day to 5 - 10 hours edging addiction. But remember this addiction fucks with your brain and your dick

but thankfully i am recovering and soon leaving, but now i am mostly inside because of corona and once i get the vaccine because no choice i am gonna go out and have fun again(y)

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
I would be wearing extra small grey joggers everywhere if I had a 22cm cock
This isnt allowed in our culture for example wearing tanktops and greypants or even shorts in ingush culture

its embarrasing if my country people see me like this

• +1
This isnt allowed in our culture for example wearing tanktops and greypants or even shorts in ingush culture

its embarrasing if my country people see me like this
In the west I would get any chick at the swimming pool with 22cm cock

12 cm is very bad. 15 cm is ok
One 15 year old here has 7 inches :feelswah:
I think youre talking about me. Did your dick grow since you were 15 yo?
:soy:stop giving false hope to dickcels. if you have less than 6 inches you are a failure

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
So how do we dickmaxx? Share ideas bros.
- circumsize
- shave your pubic hair
- have a nice face

- talk dirty to the foid you are fucking
- lay on top of her, put your head close to her ears and choke her a little bit
because if you lay on top you can maxx use your dicklength

I dont think doggy style would be good because if she has a nice ass you wont maxx your dicksize tbh

In the west I would get any chick at the swimming pool with 22cm cock
Whites may grow till 21 or even 23 so you might have some hope left

I took creatine 1 year long when i was 15 which increases DHT

• +1
12 cm is very bad. 15 cm is ok

I think youre talking about me. Did your dick grow since you were 15 yo?

:soy:stop giving false hope to dickcels. if you have less than 6 inches you are a failure
How can I grow my dick another 3 cm? Stretch it? Surgery?

95% of the males are genetic failure anyways but that doesn't mean you should kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305
Imagine having a 6 inch dick and thinking its over

95% of the males are genetic failure anyways but that doesn't mean you should kill yourself
1. how long is your coque
2. how do you know a girl wont be dissapointed in a normal dick; most divorce is because man cannot sexually satisfy woman

Over for your IQ

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1627 and Deleted member 1617
1. how long is your coque
2. how do you know a girl wont be dissapointed in a normal dick; most divorce is because man cannot sexually satisfy woman
1. don't worry about my size
2. divorce and size??:lul:like you see person before marrying him its not a surprize package ffs:lul:also average is 5.5 inch all around the world, and most guys who get married have average sizes. most guys also have average faces and girls are ok with that because you need to be a cuck beta(basically average)to be in a ltr with a girl so why you worry about size if you want ltr??
size only matters if you want ons

• Hmm...
I bought and an extender and I didn't even open the package, it's there since a week :feelskek:

Youre right but a girl leaving her boyfriend bwcause of his size its pretty normal

How can I grow my dick another 3 cm? Stretch it? Surgery?
Surgery is only for those who have a micropenis. Best thing you can do is improving your erection quality

sadly bro i fell badly into edging and beating my dick but also corona fucked my plans

it was so bad i edged my dick 10 hours fucking long without any drugs, it started with jacking off 10 times a day to 5 - 10 hours edging addiction. But remember this addiction fucks with your brain and your dick

but thankfully i am recovering and soon leaving, but now i am mostly inside because of corona and once i get the vaccine because no choice i am gonna go out and have fun again(y)
May i see your gooncave sir? :Comfy:

May i see your gooncave sir? :Comfy:
Axzrreeciqv51

• Love it
Reactions: Hueless
Youre right but a girl leaving her boyfriend bwcause of his size its pretty normal
size is excuse, she found a better looking guy and left him.

everyone is 8 inches here bro

• JFL
Reactions: koalendo
I measured my dick at 21cm when i was 16 and now its 22.5 - 23cm but i would give 2 cm for 6 5 height
did you measure from your asshole?