How do I drink without my parents knowing

F

foid slayer 28

Iron
Joined
Oct 5, 2026
Posts
3
Reputation
0
I’m 15 and my parents are quite strict and wouldn’t let me drink but I am going to a party on Halloween and will be drinking to get confidence how can I not smell like alcohol and not seem drunk when my mum picks me up
 
I’m 15 and my parents are quite strict and wouldn’t let me drink but I am going to a party on Halloween and will be drinking to get confidence how can I not smell like alcohol and not seem drunk when my mum picks me up
mask it with something else like coffee or gum and brush ur teeth, you can lowk just go straight to your room when you get home so they dont have a chance
 
mask it with something else like coffee or gum and brush ur teeth, you can lowk just go straight to your room when you get home so they dont have a chance
Thanks bro
 
Drinking is overrated af
 
  • +1
Reactions: levisko

Similar threads

BraveCake
Replies
0
Views
20
BraveCake
BraveCake
AgarthanPrince
Replies
24
Views
120
AgarthanPrince
AgarthanPrince
Sub5kang
Replies
11
Views
62
Arrlo
Arrlo
khhvsubhumanmanlet
Replies
0
Views
20
khhvsubhumanmanlet
khhvsubhumanmanlet
polarpop
Replies
2
Views
45
polarpop
polarpop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top