how do i elongate chin for cheap

widen it for me then and can u shorten my philtrum a bit
i also meant wider as in your whole face, your cheekbones and jaw for instance are more important than width of your chin

WITH A MANDIBULAR REPOSITIONING APPLIANCE
IVE BEEN SAYING THIS EVERYTIME SOMEONE ASKS THIS QUESTION
NOBODY EVER LISTENS
MUH GENIOPLASTY MUH FILLERS WONT DO SHIT

BTW ITS PRETTY CHEAP TOO
ONLY 400 DOLLARS WHERE I LIVE
my mandibular will already be repositioned lol im having bimax next year for underbite

i also meant wider as in your whole face, your cheekbones and jaw for instance are more important than width of your chin
could all that width be done with fillers?

could all that width be done with fillers?
i think so but you will look bloated asf. your better of with implants i think. but as i said yesterday i'm not a fan of surgeries myself so i don't know that much of it.

no but i do these days. i just mouthbreathed and no one told me it was bad
u sure u didnt have as a kid? if you have it now you prob had it as a kid but just didnt know

u sure u didnt have as a kid? if you have it now you prob had it as a kid but just didnt know
no i was always on the lookout for it as a kid since my dad has it but I've only got it recently

so what do i do then Mr pretty
you do nothing lol just ask for your mandible to be positioned downwards as much as you would like your chin height to be

you do nothing lol just ask for your mandible to be positioned downwards as much as you would like your chin height to be
no im on nhs who arent blackpilled since they're doing my bimax for free

no im on nhs who arent blackpilled since they're doing my bimax for free
then its over
the only thing that elongates chin is bimax to repostion jaw or a mandibular repositioning appliance

then its over
the only thing that elongates chin is bimax to repostion jaw or a mandibular repositioning appliance
i just said im getting bimax to reposition jaw

i just said im getting bimax to reposition jaw
bro
you just said they arent blackpilled and wont reposition jaw according to the chin height you want