How Do I Even Fix This ?

fentmaxxer289

fentmaxxer289

Iron
im 17.5 rn and am 185 cm tall.
what do i even get surgically by order.
please forgive the acne i just got back from a 2 week hike.
is it over for my arabcell ass?
82184ACC 84D3 488F 968C 45E92651E45B
64D8F81C 3AE8 4C83 BB8E 4284C6EC1620
04C47A2E 7244 4BE7 8471 384EFB4AFB5A

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, boss8055 and bluderbra
grow a beard, ur arab i suppose it will be easy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Youㅤ, aestheticsrespecter, yue and 5 others
get your jaws fixed habibi

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, aestheticsrespecter and mrriceguyreturn
You look ok you just need genio

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Genioplasty or death

• +1
Reactions: fuse
Rhino genio Accutane
Another classic

• +1
Reactions: fuse

rhino, jaw implants, trimax, inframalar implants and OBO
neck training and accutane

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO, normie_joe, boss8055 and 2 others
+ Fixed nct and undereye also zygo fillers
i already said inframalar implants and i only morphed eye distance not ct. cantho isn't necessary

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71172
Realistically speaking, genio + rhino + gonial implants should be enough. You could add fat graft for under eye.

• +1
Reactions: fuse, moreroidsmoredates and fentmaxxer289
View attachment 2945750View attachment 2945748
rhino, jaw implants, trimax, inframalar implants and OBO

what do i even need trimax for?
the orthodontist said my maxillary projection is good enough and i have a class 1 bite so i dont think trimax would be good.
could you show me what it would look like if just get genio rhino and gonion implants for jaw angle.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe and fuse
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe and fentmaxxer289
Ask Allah to help you and maybe he will, Inshallah.
Ask an imaginary fella to change your skull shape and give you rhino in your sleep theory

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
  • +1
hairmax, curly hair suits arabs imo + beard

• +1
IMG 0322
IMG 0328
IMG 0323
IMG 0326
thicker neck, better shoulders, better hairline, skin care, trimax, rhino, obo, genio (comes with trimax) + implants
edit: doesnt look like trimax is really necessary just lefort 3 for better infras and better nose base for rhino

Last edited:
with surgery you’ll ascend to mtn cage

beard fraud and move to pakistan with your 13 year old forced married wife

only way to fuck a girl
i aint moving to fucking pakistan bruh

View attachment 2947158View attachment 2947159View attachment 2947160View attachment 2947161 thicker neck, better shoulders, better hairline, skin care, trimax, rhino, obo, genio (comes with trimax) + implants
edit: doesnt look like trimax is really necessary just lefort 3 for better infras and better nose base for rhino
why trimax tho u maxilla doesnt need foward or backward growth. wouldnt genio+rhino + fat graft under the eye work just fine with thicker neck, better shoulders, better hairline, skin care.

• +1
why trimax tho u maxilla doesnt need foward or backward growth. wouldnt genio+rhino + fat graft under the eye work just fine with thicker neck, better shoulders, better hairline, skin care.
speak english bro i dont understand a single word

speak english bro i dont understand a single word
i think i dont need to trimax because my teeth/bite all seem perfect and functional. and maxilla doesnt need moving at all.
so wouldnt a genioplasty + rhinoplasty + jaw angle implants with some fat graft under eye be good enough?

• +1
i think i dont need to trimax because my teeth/bite all seem perfect and functional. and maxilla doesnt need moving at all.
so wouldnt a genioplasty + rhinoplasty + jaw angle implants with some fat graft under eye be good enough?
your maxilla isnt good bc if it was good your jaw would've moved forward with it, trimax fixes all regions of your maxilla and gives you good forward growth also makes your infras better which gets rid of your hollow under eyes also the CCW rotation you get from it decreases your nose bump and lifts your hyoid, when genioplasty is done you'll get a good chin with a good mentolabial angle and a good mandible plain angle

your maxilla isnt good bc if it was good your jaw would've moved forward with it, trimax fixes all regions of your maxilla and gives you good forward growth also makes your infras better which gets rid of your hollow under eyes also the CCW rotation you get from it decreases your nose bump and lifts your hyoid, when genioplasty is done you'll get a good chin with a good mentolabial angle and a good mandible plain angle
i sued to mouth breathe as a child because i had an intolerance to dust in the middle east which has cause undergrown mandible. if i get trimax ill even need eyebrow ridge implants to match the rest of the face which is straight up too much recovery. ive also jus tread how a guy just lost sensation in tongue, both taste and control after trimax surgery which definitely doesnt make it viable at all. talking and tasting and swallowing is more important than going up in the rating scale.
what would be the problem with the path ive mentioned above tho? does it have any flaws?

i sued to mouth breathe as a child because i had an intolerance to dust in the middle east which has cause undergrown mandible. if i get trimax ill even need eyebrow ridge implants to match the rest of the face which is straight up too much recovery. ive also jus tread how a guy just lost sensation in tongue, both taste and control after trimax surgery which definitely doesnt make it viable at all. talking and tasting and swallowing is more important than going up in the rating scale.
what would be the problem with the path ive mentioned above tho? does it have any flaws?
well i mean u can do it and it would look good but fixing the maxilla is better in terms of looks and health bc it would help aid your breathing since better maxilla = better airway resulting in better breathing and air filtration through your nose

well i mean u can do it and it would look good but fixing the maxilla is better in terms of looks and health bc it would help aid your breathing since better maxilla = better airway resulting in better breathing and air filtration through your nose
should i get MSE then? my palate is kinda narrow with a 6 teeth smile.

should i get MSE then? my palate is kinda narrow with a 6 teeth smile.
MSE isnt enough bc it wont give forward growth, the airway depends on forward, transversal, and lateral growth all together

MSE isnt enough bc it wont give forward growth, the airway depends on forward, transversal, and lateral growth all together
what would be the simplest, low risk path to ascension then?

what would be the simplest, low risk path to ascension then?
ur not gonna die bro ur recession is severe and a good reputable surgeon would take your case and do a good job so dont be that scared about the risk just make sure the numb tongue nerve damage guy got an exaggerated surgery done by safi which isnt a very good surgeon compared to other reputable good ones

• +1
Reactions: vzidel and fentmaxxer289
@Clavicular help me dawg

jfl bro, why are you so against the advice people are giving you, they even made multiple morphs for you, this would normally cost money. you really think you’re gonna die from a fucking trimax, one of the most practiced cosmetic surgeries, fucking retard, stay subhuman then