how do I even popularitymaxx when everyone already know im a gigaloner

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Beauty is bone deep.
how can I even popularitymaxx when everyone already know im a cringe, creepy, loner? For a while after breaking up with my ex I got into redpill phase and I would always post cringe sigma male quotes on. my ig story, and I always browsed .is on my computer in school on 1 brightness but people still somehow found out i was on incel site so everyone in my school alrerady knows im incel, cringe and creepy how tf can I even popularity max with such a bad reputation?

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
being a loner wouldnt matter if you were actually nt, charismatic, confident, low inhib, etc..

as in thats not the issue

and i dunno.. just low inhib maxx bro

being a loner wouldnt matter if you were actually nt, charismatic, confident, low inhib, etc..

as in thats not the issue

and i dunno.. just low inhib maxx bro
im charismatic, and low inhib. but when i broke up with my gf I was hella depressed and did alot of cringe and creepy stuff and was also a gigaincel and acted like one. bassically destroyed all my reputation. I was abusive to my ex when I was on steroid and she told her friends about it as well so im pretty much done

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
Capitalise over the fact that women also have a niche for lonely melancholic men with shitty social skills
Billions Must Learn

how can I even popularitymaxx when everyone already know im a cringe, creepy, loner? For a while after breaking up with my ex I got into redpill phase and I would always post cringe sigma male quotes on. my ig story, and I always browsed .is on my computer in school on 1 brightness but people still somehow found out i was on incel site so everyone in my school alrerady knows im incel, cringe and creepy how tf can I even popularity max with such a bad reputation?
if every knows it means ur alr popularity maxxed

ur sigma ngl, caged