How do i explain facial aesthetics to therapist?

realt50

realt50

Bronze
If i can convince why facial aesthetics + height matter so much (body dysmorphia + suicidal)šŸ˜‚ my doctor will agree to give me hgh at 15. How would i explain things like negative orbital vector, zero under eye support, flat maxilla in a normie way to them?

• JFL
Reactions: sudanguy, flippasav, Zonar and 3 others
HGH wouldnā€™t fix any of that anyway so good luck.

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, gr34ter, arab_chink and 4 others
why do you need to explain any of that shit just tell him you will kill yourself if you donā€™t grow taller

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wombleboy12, Zeta and albe.ORG
If i can convince why facial aesthetics + height matter so much (body dysmorphia + suicidal)šŸ˜‚ my doctor will agree to give me hgh at 15. How would i explain things like negative orbital vector, zero under eye support, flat maxilla in a normie way to them?
i also told my therapist that i try to cope by releasing anger out by doing MMA, i told her that i need a stronger browridge, chin, jaw to protect my face from blows. (I donā€™t fucking do MMA JFLšŸ˜‚) otherwise just not wanting to be recessed wouldnā€™t do it

why do you need to explain any of that shit just tell him you will kill yourself if you donā€™t grow taller
i did they said if it gets really bad i can either get cosmetic surgery if i just canā€™t accept myself or HGH

i did they said if it gets really bad i can either get cosmetic surgery if i just canā€™t accept myself or HGH
how tall are you right now + even if you get surgery you will still be shit mental state i can already tell

Manlets need to convince a therapist for HGH meanwhile 10yos can freely change gender. What a clown world we live in.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: proxyy, Sushifart, n9wiff and 8 others
how tall are you right now + even if you get surgery you will still be shit mental state i can already tell
fucking super manlet at 15, these fucking bluepillers have to understand. fuck their muh muh muh accept yourself. exactly because with surgery iā€™ll still have manlet body

Manlets need to convince a therapist for HGH meanwhile 10yos can freely change gender. What a clown world we live in.
we know whos fault it is

Attachments

• 5E46E619-3C99-46BA-A64B-AC0C1B430BD7.jpeg
    5E46E619-3C99-46BA-A64B-AC0C1B430BD7.jpeg
    34 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: F36, UZB_Strebl, Zonar and 1 other person
fucking super manlet at 15, these fucking bluepillers have to understand. fuck their muh muh muh accept yourself. exactly because with surgery iā€™ll still have manlet body
just say exact height it is anonymous forum jfl

infraorbitals are done growing forward very early correct? wouldnā€™t HGH grow my skull in general?
Yes but everything stays the same relatively. Forward growth is finished very young. The maxilla and mandible only continue to grow downwards and outwards. Ramus length relative to ear tragus and ES ratio stay the same. Relative jaw width stays the same too. Itā€™s all quite underwhelming for most.

if they allowed me 2 get surgery itā€™d have to be a normie surgery like rhino not bimax or lefort sadly
Iā€™m getting every surgery possible Iā€™m getting mse soon just talked to doctor just need to decide date to install and if I can convince her to do herbst instead of elastic for 4 mm overbite even more golden fuck that stupid Jewish bitch

Iā€™m getting every surgery possible Iā€™m getting mse soon just talked to doctor just need to decide date to install and if I can convince her to do herbst instead of elastic for 4 mm overbite even more golden fuck that stupid Jewish bitch
age?

Jfl its over for you, by now all your major growth plates would have fused, youll still grow but probs like 2-3 inches. Aromasin and mk677 is the way to go (unless youre a late bloomer)

Jfl its over for you, by now all your major growth plates would have fused, youll still grow but probs like 2-3 inches. Aromasin and mk677 is the way to go (unless youre a late bloomer)
so GH wonā€™t do shit?

so GH wonā€™t do shit?
Yeah it will, you need to take aromasin or any AI to nuke your estrogen to keep growth plates open (estrogen fuses your plates), then you run either hgh or mk

Yeah it will, you need to take aromasin or any AI to nuke your estrogen to keep growth plates open (estrogen fuses your plates), then you run either hgh or mk
should my bluepilled doctor know about this or will i have to educate him jfl?

should my bluepilled doctor know about this or will i have to educate him jfl?
He'll prob too :bluepill:brainwashed to accept that it works, trust me im a med student and they teach you jack shit. Just like all the other bluepill faggots out there.

Same here for like 3 years, then i grew an inch out of the blue :lul:
genetics are life man, un ironically my friendā€™s parents are 5ā€™1 and 5ā€™4 and heā€™s 6ā€™3, but in my situation thereā€™s just no way thatā€™ll happen unfortunately

He'll prob too :bluepill:brainwashed to accept that it works, trust me im a med student and they teach you jack shit. Just like all the other bluepill faggots out there.
can i also get aromasin from doc or do i have to order that shit off some chinese/russian website ?

you arent getting prescribed anything, you're getting recommended for an autism diagnosis

• +1
Reactions: gookstar
what surgeries have you gotten? if you havenā€™t what else do u play to get besides mse?
Iā€™ve already had septoplasty I planning to get Trimax with jaw angle obo rhino plasty zygo shaving and custom zygo implants

Lmfao I told my therapist about incels and manosphere to ofc i didnā€™t reveal my black pill cover šŸ˜ˆ though

5ā€™2 5ā€™3 JFL it never began
no way bro, iā€™m short too tho at 15, iā€™m 5ā€™7/5ā€™8 jfl, i think i have a thyroid problem tho so that might be causing it, might get hgh sent for my height and weight

Hgh or not you will be 5 foot 8 forever shut the fuck up