how do I fashionmaxx?

banjojones

banjojones

Platinum
How do dress? 24 year old 5ft5/5ft6 Italian descent in the U.S.A. I kinda dress like this (I know giga autistic)

Explain like i am autistic what shoes/pants/shirt should I wear?

Can I wear bright colors/tshirts with graphics or should I stick to dark colors.

Can I wear black?

-thx

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Preoximerianas, germanlooks and 5 others
First focus on losing weight than you can fashionmaxx

You can, the only thing that matters is choosing clothes that fit your frame well.
i am kinda an ecto/endomorph (I put on some weight now tho). what clothes would be good?

First focus on losing weight than you can fashionmaxx
am not morbidly obese just slightly overweight. I see OBESE hispanics in my neighborhood who dress well tho. So I think you can lose weight and fashionmaxx at the same time

follow some fashion brands on ig, like h and m, zara, whatever americans shop at etc, plus magazines like gq

follow some fashion brands on ig, like h and m, zara, whatever americans shop at etc, plus magazines like gq
interesting thx :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
am not morbidly obese just slightly overweight. I see OBESE hispanics in my neighborhood who dress well tho. So I think you can lose weight and fashionmaxx at the same time
If you fashionmaxx before losing weight clothes will be bigger when you get lean.

If you fashionmaxx before losing weight clothes will be bigger when you get lean.
tru but i can always buy newer fitting clothes after

How do dress? 24 year old 5ft5/5ft6 Italian descent in the U.S.A. I kinda dress like this (I know giga autistic)

Explain like i am autistic what shoes/pants/shirt should I wear?

Can I wear bright colors/tshirts with graphics or should I stick to dark colors.

Can I wear black?

-thx

You can't fix your shortness but focus on those areas instead;

>Fix your skin
>Get lean
>Improve your posture
>Get a new haircut

Just buy clothes that express yourself and you will like how they look on you, if you try and dress how you think others will like you will look tryhard and not be as confident

• +1
Reactions: jake_okok and PubertyMaxxer
Dress to display High Status & Wealth

Buy fake designer clothes / suits

If below 23 years old:
Dark triad drug dealer style
Screenshot 20211101 135426
IMG 20211102 230704

If above 23 years old:
Expensive looking suits and oxford shirts

• Love it
Reactions: itorroella9