How do I filter by high iq 🤓

laaltin

laaltin

stagnation breeds stress
9 out of 10 posts are zero value crybaby shit. Like nigguh can you save that shit and spit some knowledge. On a sidenote, which search filter is the most high IQ in your opinion

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
9 out of 10 posts are zero value crybaby shit. Like nigguh can you save that shit and spit some knowledge. On a sidenote, which search filter is the most high IQ in your opinion
BOTB is where most high iq threads are

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin, laaltin and Nick.Harte
Go through my post history

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
evolutionary psychology and look at half of my posts are valuable and scientific other half is larpd and retard shit

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
Both. BOTB is basically copy paste most of the time
I’m already softmaxxed, Off topic has had some valuable nuggets in the past (search function keywords)
Go through my post history
Nigga your profile is locked. I found some High IQ past posts using Redpill/blackpill filter, then sort by views/replies via search function

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I’m already softmaxxed, Off topic has had some valuable nuggets in the past (search function keywords)

Nigga your profile is locked. I found some High IQ past posts using Redpill/blackpill filter, then sort by views/replies via search function
Go through @InnerVoid posts you’ll get a lot of valuable info

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: InnerVoid and laaltin

Thats what to do though. If you want to search a topic google search the site specifically and whatever key words

make some threads about god. ignore any user that enters the thread.

• JFL
Reactions: laaltin
Thats what to do though. If you want to search a topic google search the site specifically and whatever key words
yeah, been on that -site:looksmax.org switch