Y
youanoob00
Iron
- Joined
- Jun 19, 2025
- Posts
- 22
- Reputation
- 20
So im a teen still in hs and ive been talking to girls for like 2 years now. Ive made out and even had sex but i wanna find someone i can love. Ive liked all the girls i used to talk to but ive never been in love. I was talking to this girl and she was great, 3 months i was focusing on her but i found out she cheated. I mer someone new and she seemed even nicer and she was genuinely sweet but i found out shes also talking to 3 other guys - same spots we went and saying the same things to them. Ive known every girlnibwas hanging out with before was a hoe but i didnt care cuz i just wanted to tap but last 2 relationships i genuinely that i found someone great. How the fuck do i differentiate the good ones from ones that are wifey material?
Ps I am talking to another girl but she lwky chopped, she might be loyal n shit but im not marrying an ugly girl. So i am wondering are all the hots one just fucking around?
Ps I am talking to another girl but she lwky chopped, she might be loyal n shit but im not marrying an ugly girl. So i am wondering are all the hots one just fucking around?