How do I find a good wingman friend?

GoldenOrderCels

GoldenOrderCels

prettyboyism
seems like most guys turn into absolute fags as soon as they get attention from a girl, they develop oneitis even for hoes etc... Any way to find based wingmen?:unsure: pls help me, fellow slayers.

@prettyboislime @forevergymcelling @JOJOcel @tyronelite @Erik-Jón @averagejoe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17448, tyronelite, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
JFL at tagging Erik-Jon for advice. The best advice he can give you is on building a house in minecraft or some aspie RPG game.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Moggie and GoldenOrderCels
Any guy is fine but ideally one that you mog

• +1
Reactions: GoldenOrderCels
JFL at tagging Erik-Jon for advice. The best advice he can give you is on building a house in minecraft or some aspie RPG game.
Jfl bro I'm desperate for advice, pls help me.

Any guy is fine but ideally one that you mog
Did u read my thread? Most guys are cucks that develop a oneitis instantly, very bad as a wingman and friend tbh.

Did u read my thread? Most guys are cucks that develop a oneitis instantly, very bad as a wingman and friend tbh.
You need to find someone who's jaded and blackpilled. If you're in a major city it should be easy to find another blackpilled dude willing to go to clubs/events with you.

• So Sad
seems like most guys turn into absolute fags as soon as they get attention from a girl, they develop oneitis even for hoes etc... Any way to find based wingmen?:unsure: pls help me, fellow slayers.

Go out with a blackpiller or blackpill your friends

• Hmm...
theres no way

• So Sad
He is blackpilled but somehow still manages to be a cuck when he gets attention from a hoe. it's fucking sad cause other guys must be even worse. Hope he realizes how dumb that shit is and I might give him another chance jfl.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Ask them simple dating questions & they go about getting laid

Their answers will tell you whether or not they're blue pilled or somewhat red pilled & aware

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17448 and GoldenOrderCels
There should be a way to arrange this on here, often people here have no reliable wingman so what if users who are in the same city just wingman for each other.

Doxxing risk would be an issue ngl.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
He should have good bro values. And if you want him to be your wingman he should look reasonably good, but you should look still somewhat better than him. If he's blackpilled the better. Finding someone who match that criteria is difficult, maybe at uni. Mirin your Elden Ring avi.

• +1
Just visit your local PUA lair, where do you live?

• +1

Yea its very easy if you are 1: good looking
or
2: tall

You walk through the night venue areas or popular college areas where they all congregate

Talk to the ones who look like they slay, ask if they want to go and try to run some game on chicks

• +1

I would help you OP. But if this is because you are actually gay then I would reccomend you to download grindr.

• JFL
Girls, when you’re clubbing, are usually in groups. So make sure your wingmen are good at talking to girls so they can distract the other girls when u make ur move on the one. Otherwise If you’re not chad the girl’s friends will try cockblock u

• +1