How do I finish college fast?

frendly

frendly

👁
Im 15 years old, my dad hit me with some news. He wont be paying for my college in fact I dont even think he wants anything to do with me after I turn 18. He keeps telling me that once I turn 18 I can blow my candles and say my goodbyes, he'll give me a month to find a job and a place and then Im out. I really need to start thinking about my future if this is the case. Unfortunetly my life won't be parties, drugs, girls, and fun when Im going to have to be worried about paying my rent on time at 18. Im gonna find a job right now, and start working. Minimum wage is about 8.25 and if I start now I'll make about 16,000 dollars by the time Im 18 which is a good start (4 hour shifts everyday). I cannot work full time or anything more than 5-6 hours because I have to studymax as well. This summer is going to be hell, I have to study fot the SAT because I need to make sure my score is high enough. Im doing community college because its cheaper and I will make sure to apply for financial aid. Im taking a college class this summer and retaking a class I failed last year, Im also going to take more college level classes next year since theyre free when youre in school. That way I dont have to pay for them when I turn 18 and start going to college. I wanna get my masters degree in under a year, and I also wanna get my bachelors degree in under a year or two. Note: I want to go to medical school. Please help a nigga out. :forcedsmile:
Also I want rhino when I turn 18, and rhino is about 8k-5k so Ill have about 11k by 18 years old.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18672, KraftDurchLeid and RealSurgerymax
Slow and steady wins the race

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and frendly
jonah hill GIF by mtv

• JFL
Reactions: frendly
Im 15 years old, my dad hit me with some news. He wont be paying for my college in fact I dont even think he wants anything to do with me after I turn 18. He keeps telling me that once I turn 18 I can blow my candles and say my goodbyes, he'll give me a month to find a job and a place and then Im out. I really need to start thinking about my future if this is the case. Unfortunetly my life won't be parties, drugs, girls, and fun when Im going to have to be worried about paying my rent on time at 18. Im gonna find a job right now, and start working. Minimum wage is about 8.25 and if I start now I'll make about 16,000 dollars by the time Im 18 which is a good start (4 hour shifts everyday). I cannot work full time or anything more than 5-6 hours because I have to studymax as well. This summer is going to be hell, I have to study fot the SAT because I need to make sure my score is high enough. Im doing community college because its cheaper and I will make sure to apply for financial aid. Im taking a college class this summer and retaking a class I failed last year, Im also going to take more college level classes next year since theyre free when youre in school. That way I dont have to pay for them when I turn 18 and start going to college. I wanna get my masters degree in under a year, and I also wanna get my bachelors degree in under a year or two. Note: I want to go to medical school. Please help a nigga out. :forcedsmile:
Also I want rhino when I turn 18, and rhino is about 8k-5k so Ill have about 11k by 18 years old.
What do you want to do later in life?

Dawg you have to go to a traditional 4 year for medical school not community college

• So Sad
Learn programming instead of wagecucking tbh. But also wagecuck a bit to see how fucked up a 9-5 is and be blackpilled.

oh dnr before writing programming but still programming can work in hand with medicine in shit like bionics.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and frendly
Learn programming instead of wagecucking tbh. But also wagecuck a bit to see how fucked up a 9-5 is and be blackpilled.

oh dnr before writing programming but still programming can work in hand with medicine in shit like bionics.
I hate coding it’s boring as hell,
Dawg you have to go to a traditional 4 year for medical school not community college
Ru serious bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189

you need to have a ton of free time and long term plans to make any internet money from coding. if your parents hate you then you shouldnt invest all that time into trying to start a little hustle from software

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 18372, TrestIsBest and 1 other person
I hate coding it’s boring as hell,

Ru serious bro
Yes. You have 2-3 years of highschool too keep your gpa as high as possible and to get a very good sat score + good essays + voulenteering, extracuriculers, etc. Than you can go to a good state or private college (take the debt it's ok) and work your ass off. ---> Med school.

Only take debt if you are high iq enough to get a 4.0 at your college. Not just any college either but a decent uni.

• So Sad
Yes. You have 2-3 years of highschool too keep your gpa as high as possible and to get a very good sat score + good essays + voulenteering, extracuriculers, etc. Than you can go to a good state or private college (take the debt it's ok) and work your ass off. ---> Med school.

Only take debt if you are high iq enough to get a 4.0 at your college. Not just any college either but a decent uni.
I can’t go to medical school with community college?

I can’t go to medical school with community college?
are you sure you want to be doctor?
becoming a doctor is literally opposite of finishing college fast, you have to go through 10 years of med school.
become a biologist, or gene engineer you never know it might be your thing

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16110 and frendly
are you sure you want to be doctor?
becoming a doctor is literally opposite of finishing college fast, you have to go through 10 years of med school.
become a biologist, or gene engineer you never know it might be your thing
What other things can I major in? I was thinking nursing or real estate attorney

What other things can I major in? I was thinking nursing or real estate attorney
if you go down the path of learning about the human body or something similar, do biomedical scince or genetic engineering as I said previously and it pays well and you might like it.

if you go down the path of learning about the human body or something similar, do biomedical scince or genetic engineering as I said previously and it pays well and you might like it.
Alr thanks a lot for the advice though bro 💪

• +1
Reactions: startingover
Alr thanks a lot for the advice though bro 💪
dw bro your still young, you have alot of time think on what to do, and to fix yourself
you dont seem like a retard, so with abit studying and motivation you will ace school trust me bro

• +1

Attachments

• 5ad944e.png
    5ad944e.png
    957.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
i'd say learn to code then do medical once ur somewhat established

• +1
400 weeks

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell
Pay smart students to do the exams for you (in GTA 5).

• JFL
Parents that don’t set up their kids for success are deadbeats.

Don’t have kids if you can’t afford to give them a good life.

He is setting you up for a life of struggling he should be ashamed of himself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, LooksOrDeath, Constantin Denis and 2 others
Adderall

• Love it
Idk abt prices but you should get a job your life going to be hell working qnd studying

• So Sad
Study hard and take APs

• +1
Reactions: frendly and RealSurgerymax
Parents that don’t set up their kids for success are deadbeats.

He is setting you up for a life of struggling he should be ashamed of himself.
(y)(y)

put apart some time for gym and sports bro; you won't need 3 years to get started with money for college. your development is more important at this age, it will literally determine a huge part of you future.. a poor chad is better than an incel doctor any day,

• +1
lol imagine being kicked out at 18. if I was you I wouldn't even help him on his death bed

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: frendly and TrestIsBest
Abuse stimulants

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: frendly and Constantin Denis

Let me tell you right now, you are completely fucked, if you actually have to live on your own.
Also, :lul: if you think you can graduate faster while struggling to make ends meet.

Your life will be hell for the next decade, if you have to live alone from an early age, you won't be able to save up a lot of money when working, while trying to studymaxx and gymmaxx.
You probably won't have a social life as well and loneliness is super intense when you come home every day to an empty apartment.

Don't you have a mother or siblings that you can split the rent and live with or help convince your father?
Maybe even ask a friend or look for roommates as last resort.

I'm telling you, as someone that had to do it for a few years myself.
After a while you aren't able to function anymore, you just work, study, gym and have no free time or fun anymore, life gets boring and you question why you do this shit, you will burn out eventually.

I'm a very introverted person by nature and don't need a lot of social interactions, but it caught up to me eventually.
Just superficial talks with gym bros and guys at uni aren't fulfilling at all and don't fill the need for compassion and love from a woman, if you are single, you most likely lack the motivation to push through when it gets tough, life is so much easier when you are in a relationship or dating someone, but that's impossible if you have a ridiculous schedule and no time for fun.

You need some sort of "mental backbone", whether it's religionmaxxing, a relationship, or a group of close friends.
I dropped out of uni because it felt like my heart was about to explode from the stress and I had to re-enroll 2 years later, after moving into an apartment with my sisters, life is easier if you don't constantly have to worry about money, social interactions also help.

Fuck your father, if he wants to actually kick you out at 18, things aren't the same as they were back when he was young, you can barely survive working full time now. These boomers are so out of touch with reality.

How does he even justify kicking you out at 18?

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Didntread thread replies but try Your hadest to get a full scolarahip

• +1
How does he even justify kicking you out at 18?
He said he left the house at 19 and still made it out successfully. He’s always reminding me about that story and how I’m going to say my goodbyes at 18.
We have money, he bought my older brother a ps5, helped him buy a motorcycle . I honestly think he just dislikes me. I get it I’m lazy as hell, but damn.

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
He said he left the house at 19 and still made it out successfully. He’s always reminding me about that story and how I’m going to say my goodbyes at 18.

It’s a much worse economy for people who don’t hold any degree with no professional experience now, so the fact he did it all those decades ago is meaningless.

The best option for you is probably to go to trade school.

• +1
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid and frendly

We have money, he bought my older brother a ps5, helped him buy a motorcycle . I honestly think he just dislikes me. I get it I’m lazy as hell, but damn.
Your dad is retarded I’m not suprised though as he is probably a boomer. Tell ur dad that times are different and a 19 year old can buy a house or car in this current market

• +1
Reactions: KeepGrinding, KraftDurchLeid and frendly
fuck your mom to own your dad

• +1
Reactions: Adamsmith12345 and LooksOrDeath