How do I fix a cheekbones assymetry?

autisticaf

autisticaf

Asperger
Im 16 yo and Ive kinda projected medium set cheekbones, but my right cheekbone is so projected compared to the left one. What can I do to fix this? (I sleep looking to my roof and chew a lot in the left side)

U should pray to God maxx like I do

Is your palate assymetric ? Like one side wider and/or higher/lower ?

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
One of my cheekbones is wider and more projected tan the other one. If my bones are assymetric I guess if fucked

One of my cheekbones is wider and more projected tan the other one. If my bones are assymetric I guess if fucked
Yes so I asked you if your palate has asymmetries.

It can also not be bone related but simply bloat assymetry

Bonesmash lil nigga

Sleep on back, mew and trust the process bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nulled and wackedchives
Im 16 yo and Ive kinda projected medium set cheekbones, but my right cheekbone is so projected compared to the left one. What can I do to fix this? (I sleep looking to my roof and chew a lot in the left side)
Dunno but I'm trying to fix the same thing with Cfro and ncr

I got the same shit as him my right cheekbone is less projected and looks way more flat than my left one, yea my left palate is way wider than my right one it's easily noticeable but is there even a correlation between the two ?

There’s nothing you can do

accept it bro no one has symmetrical face ..all you can do is surgery maybe or fraud using angles and lighting (like every model)

accept it bro no one has symmetrical face ..all you can do is surgery maybe or fraud using angles and lighting (like every model)
Nah, actually looks like I've more water retention on my left cheekbone

• +1
Reactions: febinopry
If its too appearent and other people can notice it, then its probably because your sphenoid is tilted. Otherwise its okay.