How do i fix a negative orbial vector?

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
and does a negative OV correlate with bad under eye support? They're both the same thing right?

Implants, fillers, Lefort 3, fat injections, etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, pizza and Deleted member 6403
and does a negative OV correlate with bad under eye support? They're both the same thing right?
Mewing @Salludon teach him your mysterious ways

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pizza and Deleted member 6403
Fillers, implants. Surgery is the only way but negative orbital vector usually means shit tier under eye support BUT NOT ALWAYS.

gandy has negative vector but he has the best eye area of all time.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Protégé, pizza and 2 others
infraorbital implant

• +1
Reactions: pizza and Deleted member 6403
Fillers, implants. Surgery is the only way but negative orbital vector usually means shit tier under eye support BUT NOT ALWAYS.

my shit is neutral ngl
infraorbital implant
that's what I assumed tbh, does it also get rid of under lines/bad undereye support?

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
checked again and it's neutral tbh, how do i slope it forwards though? what implants?
Ideally a good diet profuse with quality proteins and animal fats+ good oral habits+lifestyle would granted you a ccw rotated forward maxila with a consequence of that being solid under eye support and a positive orbital vector. Genes also help aswell.

Your only concrete option now fillers, implants, etc.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Ideally a good diet profuse with quality proteins and animal fats+ good oral habits+lifestyle would granted you a ccw rotated forward maxila with a consequence of that being solid under eye support and a positive orbital vector. Genes also help aswell.

Your only concrete option now fillers, implants, etc.
nah bro, it's genetic, my dad's the same and so is my half bro.

cope, he doesn't. Turkish soldier mogs.
unmoggable in motion candid unfrauded
8bP4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
@RecessedPrettyboy @everythingmatters gtfinh on this cope

Yea bro recessed infraorbitals are genectic haha lul teehhehe brooo

it's not genetic jfl, the constant is that u and ur dad both had cucked environments on earth and in the womb

@RecessedPrettyboy @everythingmatters gtfinh on this cope

Yea bro recessed infraorbitals are genectic haha lul teehhehe brooo
say that to my dad and half bro then dumbass, we all share the exact same features, and my half bro lives with his mom, totally different environments, same result.

Read Nutrition and Physical Degeneration by Weston Price before you utter such bullshit again.

Read Nutrition and Physical Degeneration by Weston Price before you utter such bullshit again.
Read it years ago and I've come to the conclusion that genetics triumphs all, you dumb shit, you'll get over that phase soon.

say that to my dad and half bro then dumbass, we all share the exact same features, and my half bro lives with his mom, totally different environments, same result.
Keep seething man

Caging at ur IQ if u think recessed orbitals are due to genes

Doesn't matter regardless, you're still posting here on the daily

Read it years ago and I've come to the conclusion that genetics triumphs all, you dumb shit, you'll get over that phase soon.
never said genes don't trump all. But recessed bones aren't due to genes u sub room temperature iq ethnic

Read the books by Aajonus Vonderplanitz u low iq mixed mutt

Keep seething man

Caging at ur IQ if u think recessed orbitals are due to genes

Doesn't matter regardless, you're still posting here on the daily
eat dick, this is why your mandible's recessed, good luck fixing that w muh raw meat

U didn't read the book nigga, who u lying to

eat dick, this is why your mandible's recessed, good luck fixing that w muh raw meat
go suck asian cock u clown this is why infraorbitals are recessed, keep seething u buffoon

aren't you indian?
im caucasian, what are u, a mixed pig, go suck a bbc, caging at this thread aswell. Instead of being a helpless fool a 2 second .me search will tell u go fix ur subhumanity with implants.

Go fuck @SendMePicsToRate u faggot

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17429

It is only slightly negative and it is probably due to aging.

muh muh mogs zach cox

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
infraorbital implant is best

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403

i want to see this guy without a mask so badly ngl, if his lower half is even slightly above average he would be a giga mogger but i feel like all his development went into his orbital area and he's actually a chinlet or st jfl