HOW DO I FIX ABUSED DOG SYNDROME

Futura

Futura

1 PSL
I have severe ads i act like a cuck all the time im not sure if i have aspergers when i was 8 my mom took me to test me for autism and the psychologist said i don't have it could it have changed i think it was caused by me being bad at sports, i got bulied cuz i was fat and moved school 6 times and had no real friends sincd i moved from my home country i also lost every fight ive been in for examlle when i was 8 i got into a fight with a kid half my size and he punched my face and my baby tooth literally got knocked out JFL that's probably where it all started

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, noodlelover and Recessed Life
Subhuman over

Build a good body.

I went to the gym at 14 yrs old for 2 years and built barely any muscle JFL
Gym is only one thing you have to do right, out of many to build decent muscle mass.

• Track Calories, and make sure you're hitting at least 1 gram of protein per day, per pound of bodyweight.
  • Avoid Processed foods. I don't want to get into a carnivore vs Omnivore/Paleo debate, but at least avoid eating processed foods. Stick too Nuts, Whole Meats (non-processed), Vegetables, and Fruits. Only drink water
  • Maximize your sleep quality:
    • NEVER take Naps. Not ever. If you're tired go running or go to the gym to stay awake.
    • NEVER go to bed EARLY or Late. Go to bed at the same time everyday. 10 or 20 minutes early is fine some days, but just don't be falling asleep one hour earlier or later than your bed time, as that will throw off your sleep schedule and mess up the quality of your sleep.
    • Keep your room very dark. Blackout curtains, disable all electronic lights in your room. Wear a face Mask.
    • Have a bed time wind down routine that get's you very relaxed before bed and allows you to sleep deeply. My wind down routine is about two hours, and involves red light.
    • Always wake up at the same time everyday. Even on weekends.
  • Supplement with Creatine Daily
  • Minimize Stress. Stress increases cortisol. Cortisol makes it harder to build muscle (and easier to gain fat). Do daily meditation to achieve zen. You should be in a Zen like state as much as possible.
  • Ideally you want to be getting a range of nutrients, as your over all health will determine how much muscle mass you can build. Use Chronometer or another app to track nutrients, or at least eat a wide range of whole foods.
  • Lift to absolute failure.
  • Experiment with recovery times. You can track lifts for this to find out your optimal recovery time.

Are you missing any of these?

Gym is only one thing you have to do right, out of many to build decent muscle mass.

• Track Calories, and make sure you're hitting at least 1 gram of protein per day, per pound of bodyweight.
  • Avoid Processed foods. I don't want to get into a carnivore vs Omnivore/Paleo debate, but at least avoid eating processed foods. Stick too Nuts, Whole Meats (non-processed), Vegetables, and Fruits. Only drink water
  • Maximize your sleep quality:
    • NEVER take Naps. Not ever. If you're tired go running or go to the gym to stay awake.
    • NEVER go to bed EARLY or Late. Go to bed at the same time everyday. 10 or 20 minutes early is fine some days, but just don't be falling asleep one hour earlier or later than your bed time, as that will throw off your sleep schedule and mess up the quality of your sleep.
    • Keep your room very dark. Blackout curtains, disable all electronic lights in your room. Wear a face Mask.
    • Have a bed time wind down routine that get's you very relaxed before bed and allows you to sleep deeply. My wind down routine is about two hours, and involves red light.
    • Always wake up at the same time everyday. Even on weekends.
  • Supplement with Creatine Daily
  • Minimize Stress. Stress increases cortisol. Cortisol makes it harder to build muscle (and easier to gain fat). Do daily meditation to achieve zen. You should be in a Zen like state as much as possible.
  • Ideally you want to be getting a range of nutrients, as your over all health will determine how much muscle mass you can build. Use Chronometer or another app to track nutrients, or at least eat a wide range of whole foods.
  • Lift to absolute failure.
  • Experiment with recovery times. You can track lifts for this to find out your optimal recovery time.

Are you missing any of these?
I did all these i swear, maybe i was just super low t and maybe ill build more muscle now, u know if its possible to train at home

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
I did all these i swear, maybe i was just super low t and maybe ill build more muscle now, u know if its possible to train at home
Ok, what kinds of foods were you eating?

nofap
Good diet
Read women's abuse stories

• JFL
Reactions: Futura
A shitton of pasta (italy) and usually meat at dinner
You didn't read my list before saying you did all of that. I gave you good advice to help you. Read it, and see what you're missing. I'm trying to help you.

Pasta is a processed food. It's also mostly carbs. So it makes it that much more unlikely that you're hitting 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight that you need per day. Be honest, are you really tracking your macro's and weighing all your food? Because you lied about not eating processed foods, the second item on my list.

Eating processed foods like that, also makes it less likely you'll get the range of nutrients you need to grow muscle.

I understand Pasta is cheap, but so are eggs.

If you're a child without a job, you may not be able to eat the right foods to grow muscle now because your parents are buying all the groceries. Just do the best you can and you can change your habits when you have your own job.

You didn't read my list before saying you did all of that. I gave you good advice to help you. Read it, and see what you're missing. I'm trying to help you.

Pasta is a processed food. It's also mostly carbs. So it makes it that much more unlikely that you're hitting 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight that you need per day. Be honest, are you really tracking your macro's and weighing all your food? Because you lied about not eating processed foods, the second item on my list.

Eating processed foods like that, also makes it less likely you'll get the range of nutrients you need to grow muscle.

I understand Pasta is cheap, but so are eggs.

If you're a child without a job, you may not be able to eat the right foods to grow muscle now because your parents are buying all the groceries. Just do the best you can and you can change your habits when you have your own job.
Nigga i was redpilled for 2 years, i ate eggs every fucking morning, cant afford creatine

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover
Nigga i was redpilled for 2 years, i ate eggs every fucking morning, cant afford creatine
Ok, another lie. You weren't taking creatine.

Fuck you. You keep lying to me, treating me with disrespect, acting ungrateful when I'm trying to help you. You're an absolute piece of shit human.

You're not doing what you need to do to gain muscle, and I'm done fucking helping you. I seriously hope you fucking die in a fire you ungrateful piece of shit.

Ok, another lie. You weren't taking creatine.

Fuck you. You keep lying to me, treating me with disrespect, acting ungrateful when I'm trying to help you. You're an absolute piece of shit human.

You're not doing what you need to do to gain muscle, and I'm done fucking helping you. I seriously hope you fucking die in a fire you ungrateful piece of shit.
Shut the fuck up nigger i used creatine for 2 months couldnt afford it anymore and it changed NOTHING you faggot

Shut the fuck up nigger i used creatine for 2 months couldnt afford it anymore and it changed NOTHING you faggot
You're fat as fuck because you eat shit tons of pasta.

I'm spoon feeding you knowledge. You lied about tracking your calories and weighing your food. You're not even doing the bare minimum.

Just slow down, and think.

You're fat as fuck because you eat shit tons of pasta.

I'm spoon feeding you knoweldge. You lied about tracking your calories and weighing your food. You're not even doing the bare minimum.

Just slow down, and think.
Lol what, i never said i didn't track calories, also my issue was NOT gaining weight. You literally just gave the most WATER advice EVER and started telling me i didn't read it

Lol what, i never said i didn't track calories, also my issue was NOT gaining weight.
You said you got bullied because you were fat. Now you're claiming, you can't gain weight? I know that's a lie.

Clearly you can gain weight because you were fat.

You swear but yet you LIED. You said you didn't eat processed foods but yet your exact words.

A shitton of pasta

I explained exactly what non-processed foods are. I seriously couldn't have spelled this out more clearly for you. Maybe you have a reading and learning disability? Maybe you should have been aborted.

You literally just gave the most WATER advice EVER and started telling me i didn't read it

You're a low IQ liar who can't even do the "Water" basic advice, in your words.

You can't even read and comprehend the "water" advice. Like holey shit you are dumb.

People are out here reading all of the scientific studies, optimizing everything, and you can't even do the "Water" basic advice. Pathetic.

You said you got bullied because you were fat. Now you're claiming, you can't gain weight? I know that's a lie.

Clearly you can gain weight because you were fat.

You swear but yet you LIED. You said you didn't eat processed foods but yet your exact words.

I explained exactly what non-processed foods are. I seriously couldn't have spelled this out more clearly for you. Maybe you have a reading and learning disability? Maybe you should have been aborted.

You're a low IQ liar who can't even do the "Water" basic advice, in your words.

You can't even read and comprehend the "water" advice. Like holey shit you are dumb.

People are out here reading all of the scientific studies, optimizing everything, and you can't even do the "Water" basic advice. Pathetic.
Didn't read. Sorry!

You have a massive narcissistic ego, when people are trying to help you.

just who u are