How do I fix asymmetrical jaw

TylerDurden2

TylerDurden2

Iron
my jaw on the left side is really defined and sharp but on my right side its like it lacks density, it is smaller than in my left side and it feels more weak compared to my left side. Is the cause of this that ive always slept on my right side? How can I fix it without hardmax? Sleeping on my left side will work? Thanks in advance for the advices

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
depends on where the problem is
do you have any ortho issues ?
No, i wore braces like 3 years ago, its like i have more bone density on my left side than on my right side, or that the muscles on my right side are weaker

Sit down and touch your jaw bone on left side. Feel it, get boner, I mean really focus. Then do the same with right side. If you can feel that one of sides of your face are smaller if it comes TO BONES, it's pretty much over. Only good jaw implants can save (they cost crazy shit amount of $). If you aren't sure what's that. GO TO FEW MAXFAGS, GET CT jaw scan and you will know what's your problem. BS like meh you chew less on one side or you sleep less on one side are easily fixable. IF your face is smaller on one side due to bones structure, you will have hard time to MAKE IT LESS VISIBLE (you can't fix that 100%).

• +1
Sit down and touch your jaw bone on left side. Feel it, get boner, I mean really focus. Then do the same with right side. If you can feel that one of sides of your face are smaller if it comes TO BONES, it's pretty much over. Only good jaw implants can save (they cost crazy shit amount of $). If you aren't sure what's that. GO TO FEW MAXFAGS, GET CT jaw scan and you will know what's your problem. BS like meh you chew less on one side or you sleep less on one side are easily fixable. IF your face is smaller on one side due to bones structure, you will have hard time to MAKE IT LESS VISIBLE (you can't fix that 100%).
I just did, my jawbones are practically the same on both sides, but its like my jaw is placed slightly to the left if yk what i mean

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
I have skeletal issues where as my lower hald on the right side is less developed than on the other side, trimax is scheduled, do you think it will fix my issue completely or only improve it?

• +1
I have skeletal issues where as my lower hald on the right side is less developed than on the other side, trimax is scheduled, do you think it will fix my issue completely or only improve it?
I don't know your case. I've seen guys with fucked up faces where half of their faces was twice as big than the other side and regular bimax fixed their face completely. Get your trimax and then you will see.

I don't know your case. I've seen guys with fucked up faces where half of their faces was twice as big than the other side and regular bimax fixed their face completely. Get your trimax and then you will see.
Two maxfags told me their gonna fix it 100%, even showed me cases where people looked fucked up asymmetric and really good afterwards.

Got my hopes up

• Love it
Two maxfags told me their gonna fix it 100%, even showed me cases where people looked fucked up asymmetric and really good afterwards.

Got my hopes up
GL then. I observe jaw surgery sites/subreddits and that's crazy for me how much surgery can change your face.

• +1
GL then. I observe jaw surgery sites/subreddits and that's crazy for me how much surgery can change your face.
Yeah it‘s underrated asf. Most people don‘t realize how powerful it is bc they don‘t have anything wrong with their face before. Jaw surgery was literally invented for this

• +1
Yeah it‘s underrated asf. Most people don‘t realize how powerful it is bc they don‘t have anything wrong with their face before. Jaw surgery was literally invented for this
Yeah, biggest problem is to find good surgeon. In europe there are like few surgeons who specialize in hard cases like this. For example I live in Poland and there are no good bimax surgeons here so I have to gather cash and pay in EUROS in Italy/France/Spain.

• +1
Yeah, biggest problem is to find good surgeon. In europe there are like few surgeons who specialize in hard cases like this. For example I live in Poland and there are no good bimax surgeons here so I have to gather cash and pay in EUROS in Italy/France/Spain.
Found one in my city and tbh i trust this guy