How do I fix droopy eyelids

beefliverontop

beefliverontop

Kraken
My under eyelids are kind of droopy due to lack of undereye support which makes me look like I have NCT from a far.
I thought infraorbital rim implants would fix it but after reading this

Its not the case.

What surgeries can you do for under eye support?

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
My under eyelids are kind of droopy due to lack of undereye support which makes me look like I have NCT from a far.

Its not the case.

it's your estrogens that you've been consuming buddy boyo. follow your own guide

okay but on a serious note

i'd recommend fat grafting for your under eyes it can fix it easy. Goodluck bhai

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop and humanoidsub7

there's no bone underneath to even attach an implant to.

• +1
Reactions: sb23, beefliverontop, humanoidsub7 and 2 others
it's your estrogens that you've been consuming buddy boyo. follow your own guide

okay but on a serious note

i'd recommend fat grafting for your under eyes it can fix it easy. Goodluck bhai
Coaches dont play games:ogre:
Thanks but fat grafting wont solve this, its basically just like infraorbitalim rm implants except insyead of metal they use fat
Ill just get canthoplasty

• +1
Reactions: iblamesols
is it just looks or are your eyes uncomfortable from it
Looks. I think this whole thread was a misunderstanding. Today i have a positive canthal tilt cuz i slept wel but usually my eyes are droopy but i figured out why. Simply cuz my sleep sux lol

• +1
Reactions: iblamesols
Looks. I think this whole thread was a misunderstanding. Today i have a positive canthal tilt cuz i slept wel but usually my eyes are droopy but i figured out why. Simply cuz my sleep sux lol
i told you it was because you were consooooooooooming that estrogen buddy boyo. have a nice day bhai

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
Is it just PCT first few minutes out of bed or the whole day?

Is it just PCT first few minutes out of bed or the whole day?
The whole day. Sadly throughout the day it sags a bit but usually when i sleep good for days on end my
Eye area goes back to normal

Its not the case.

Lower eyelid retraction or "saddled" infraorbital implants