Reminder: INFRAORBITAL RIM IMPLANTS DO NOT PROVIDE "((UNDER EYE SUPPORT))"

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
Infraorbital rim implants do not go anywhere near your eye. Feel the skin just below your eye. You will feel the upper part of a bone that is a few mm below the eye. The infraorbital rim implant, unless it is saddled, does not go above that bone. It simply makes that bone more forward. As such, it does not provide any "undereye support." In order to provide undereye support strictly speaking something needs to go in that soft area. Whether it's a saddle, fat grafts, or fillers.

The notion of "under eye support" is an abstract one that obscures the real reason why certain people have areas immediately below the eyes that look bad. That reason is that the upper maxilla does not harmonize well with the lower maxilla. What people call good "under eye support" should rather be called: "an important element in upper maxillary fullness."

They really need to rename the bone something else. By calling it infraorbital 80iq dumbfucks on incel boards are, since the title of the bone includes the word "orbital," cognitively disabled from processing the information that the implant may in fact have little to do with your eyes at all. Or, at best, its effects on the eyes are secondary and are a positive illusion created from augmenting the upper maxilla.

Like this girl:

Image0

Image0

This was a saddled infraorbital rim implant. Not only did it reduce her scleral show, and not only did it improve her orbital vector (and these two things in and of themselves are not really that big of a deal), the entire area between her eye and her nose now appears to be forward projected. Like, it helped "support her eyes," sure, I guess, but her entire midface now harmonizes so much better. The primary aesthetic benefit was on the midface, not the eyes.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: omqwaider778, tbh aff, mogstars and 25 others
GOOD THREAD

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
good thread x2, you taught me something

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Saddled infraorbital rimplants are also cheaper am i right?

Read and bookmark, but
upper maxilla does not harmonize well with the lower maxilla

There is no upper and lower maxilla! There is only the maxilla, and the mandible.

Last edited:
Good thread bhai. I am planning on getting infraorbital implants

Last edited:
Good thread bhai. I am planning on getting infraorbital implants
i make this thread every month because ppl never get it

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
proud of slop

what are disadvantages or advantages of saddled infra orbital implants?

what are disadvantages or advantages of saddled infra orbital implants?
in addition to those associated already with normal infra orbital implants,

disadvantage-slim chance of double vision
advantages-slight scleral show reduction, slight improve pfl, do not need potential fat graft to harmonize implant with the soft immediate undereye area

advantages-slight scleral show reduction, slight improve pfl, do not need potential fat graft to harmonize implant with the soft immediate undereye area
Can double vision be adjusted with revision or implant removal? And is PEEK commonly used there?

saddled infras or nothing because if you just get a normal implant to fix your orbital vector eventually you'll need a fat graft from aging or you already need one with your normal infras, saddled infras do like three things at once for your eye area getting that shit fr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
cantho with saddled if u want to get rid scleral and dark circles and get positive vector?

• Love it
saddled infras or nothing because if you just get a normal implant to fix your orbital vector eventually you'll need a fat graft from aging or you already need one with your normal infras, saddled infras do like three things at once for your eye area getting that shit fr
Yes

cantho with saddled if u want to get rid scleral and dark circles and get positive vector?
Saddled implant alone will solve those things

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid and Deleted member 31155
Can fillers be “saddled” safely? My impression from the consults I went to is that it’s dangerously close to the eye.

In other words - implants may be the ONLY viable option.

Can you get fat grafts after an infraorbital implant with saddle?

How does it improve pfl?

too much high iq for me. over

Orbital vector is cope tbh
1956593 400full francisco lachowski
London uk 3rd november 2016 david gandy attends battersea dogs and H7B621

The "positive" that comes from implants looks uncanny most of the time

• +1
Reactions: reggieboi8 and It'snotover
Decreasing scleral show means decreasing vertical length of eye
You're using wrong term bro, PFL stands for palpebral fissure length (horizontal length of eye) so increasing PFL would mean making the eye longer lol

Infraorbital implants are a meme most of the time when people don't know what else to get. Should only be done for tear trough lines or something. Everyone says they will get them yet I don't see many that will actually benefit

will infraorbitals remove the chico undereyes effect?

As I said, most people wanting or getting this don't need it and just fell for the meme
Your posts are suggesting you didn't read or internalize the original post and so are evidently taking the opportunity to just spill whatever thoughts on infraorbital rim implants you had.

Your first reply: "Orbital vector is cope tbh"
As if I was arguing in the original post that orbital vector is an important aesthetic metric? I was in fact saying the opposite.

• +1
Reactions: tom69
Your posts are suggesting you didn't read or internalize the original post and so are evidently taking the opportunity to just spill whatever thoughts on infraorbital rim implants you had.

Your first reply: "Orbital vector is cope tbh"
As if I was arguing in the original post that orbital vector is an important aesthetic metric? I was in fact saying the opposite.
Yes I didn't read a word, but I just saw the pictures

• +1
slop are u balding btw?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
who's the best implant designer & surgeon for saddled implants

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin
Infraorbital rim implants do not go anywhere near your eye. Feel the skin just below your eye. You will feel the upper part of a bone that is a few mm below the eye. The infraorbital rim implant, unless it is saddled, does not go above that bone. It simply makes that bone more forward. As such, it does not provide any "undereye support." In order to provide undereye support strictly speaking something needs to go in that soft area. Whether it's a saddle, fat grafts, or fillers.

The notion of "under eye support" is an abstract one that obscures the real reason why certain people have areas immediately below the eyes that look bad. That reason is that the upper maxilla does not harmonize well with the lower maxilla. What people call good "under eye support" should rather be called: "an important element in upper maxillary fullness."

They really need to rename the bone something else. By calling it infraorbital 80iq dumbfucks on incel boards are, since the title of the bone includes the word "orbital," cognitively disabled from processing the information that the implant may in fact have little to do with your eyes at all. Or, at best, its effects on the eyes are secondary and are a positive illusion created from augmenting the upper maxilla.

Like this girl:

Image0

Image0

This was a saddled infraorbital rim implant. Not only did it reduce her scleral show, and not only did it improve her orbital vector (and these two things in and of themselves are not really that big of a deal), the entire area between her eye and her nose now appears to be forward projected. Like, it helped "support her eyes," sure, I guess, but her entire midface now harmonizes so much better. The primary aesthetic benefit was on the midface, not the eyes.
What is the difference between infraorbital and saddled infra orbital rim implants bruh

Thoughts on getting canthoplasty and undereye fat grafts instead of saddle implant?

What is the difference between infraorbital and saddled infra orbital rim implants bruh
the saddle sits on top of the orbital bone. It wraps the implant around the orbital bone and so goes underneath it, in effect increasing the height of the infraorbital bone.
as a saddle goes around the top of a horse.

the saddle sits on top of the orbital bone. It wraps the implant around the orbital bone and so goes underneath it, in effect increasing the height of the infraorbital bone.
as a saddle goes around the top of a horse.
So what should I tell my surgeon then in your opinion lol

Read and bookmark, but

There is no upper and lower maxilla! There is only the maxilla, and the mandible.
Maxilla can be divided into two parts based on the lefort fracture lines that span across your midface.

How do i fix my under eye support?
IMG 20230918 015309
my undereye support looks like this maybe worse. Is there a way to fix it without surgery?

Like this girl:

Image0

The primary aesthetic benefit was on the midface, not the eyes.

Nigga..

The infraorbital rim implant, unless it is saddled, does not go above that bone.
This was a saddled infraorbital rim implant. Not only did it reduce her scleral show, and not only did it improve her orbital vector (and these two things in and of themselves are not really that big of a deal), the entire area between her eye and her nose now appears to be forward projected.

• +1
Reactions: Wishful
So sclera show is down to poor maxilla development and thus recession? How does one determine a flat from recessed maxilla?

So sclera show is down to poor maxilla development and thus recession? How does one determine a flat from recessed maxilla?
flat is a looser time that generally describes a recessed maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43374
Last edited:
how do u know if this will be enough for your eyes or if you also need browridge implants or orbital decompression or something