How do I fix my amblyopia? High IQ advice needed

Deleted member 7509

Deleted member 7509

🌐
My right eye (right on vid) is almost legally blind. I see world only with my left eye. I never experienced depth perception, world doesn't feel 3D to me, it feels flat. I think it's called amblyopia. Glasses don't help, it's an issue with brain-eye nerve connection.

Basically, does anyone know what I can do to fix it? I remember seeing few users here with same issue. Could patching eye help at 18, or is it too late? Should I go out and buy VR headset so I can use Vivid Vision on it? Ty in advance

Here's vid to show how my eyes move, if I try to focus on my nose, I get a lazy eye.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Could maybe training muscles in my right eye help? If I just move it around in circles... My whole face is assymetrical because of it. I think my right side face muscles have been unused for too long, and jaw grew differently because of it

you better go to a doctor for that shit instead of edgy children on an autistic internet forum

• +1
Reactions: pardocel and Looks234
you better go to a doctor for that shit instead of edgy children on an autistic internet forum
I have, they told me critical phase for eye development ends at 6, but it's cope because recent studies show neuroplasticity in adults

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11770
Eat more carrots trust me I'm an ophthalmologist

I have, they told me critical phase for eye development ends at 6, but it's cope because recent studies show neuroplasticity in adults
brutal but future medicine might hold promise for you

brutal does your eye at least look and move normal?
I moved my eyes around on video. Nobody commented on it before, but I don't want it to get worse with age

I moved my eyes around on video. Nobody commented on it before, but I don't want it to get worse with age
nevermind just saw the video, but I read something recently about a surgery they're working on to possibly make blind people see again, so I think there is hope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7509
if i were you i'd start experimenting with injections of cerebrolysin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back