How do I fix my asymetrical eyes?

L

lead

Iron
My right eye almost is like a hunter eye but forcing this on my left eye is making my eye see really lazy and you can see the wrinkles on it when I got my tired face.

How do I fix so its the same as my right eye?

Attachments

• A673B997-D1B1-468A-9B42-F7E7F3A408CA.jpeg
    A673B997-D1B1-468A-9B42-F7E7F3A408CA.jpeg
    308.9 KB · Views: 0
My right eye almost is like a hunter eye but forcing this on my left eye is making my eye see really lazy and you can see the wrinkles on it when I got my tired face.

How do I fix so its the same as my right eye?
Hunter eye where??

I think there isn't really a fix for it. (Beside surgery, but I don't think it's that important for you)

You should just take care of BOTH eyes (ex. sleep, eye exercises ecc..) and wait for results even on the lazy one.

I think there isn't really a fix for it. (Beside surgery, but I don't think it's that important for you)

You should just take care of BOTH eyes (ex. sleep, eye exercises ecc..) and wait for results even on the lazy one.
Okay thanks, should I force my left eye uplid to not be visible? I did it on the right one and now its stuck like that kinda lol. But it also made my left eye get some wrinkles when its resting

do you have graves disease

Potentially can be solved by surgery but I wouldn't worry about it if I were you tbh. You most likely have bigger failos than that if you're on this site so focus on addressing them

Potentially can be solved by surgery but I wouldn't worry about it if I were you tbh. You most likely have bigger failos than that if you're on this site so focus on addressing them
This is my biggest insecurity atm

Okay thanks, should I force my left eye uplid to not be visible? I did it on the right one and now its stuck like that kinda lol. But it also made my left eye get some wrinkles when its resting
Honestly i'll try to make them go away first, then if there isn't any other option you could go with the same as you did on your right eye.

Last edited:
Honestly i'll try to make them go away first, then if there isn't any other option you could go with the same as you did on your right eye
How do I make the wrinkles go away? By just making it rest like normal?

How do I make the wrinkles go away? By just making it rest like normal?
Sleep more, do some eye exercise and stay healthy in general.

This is my biggest insecurity atm
It's not really that noticable IRL tho. Autists here will tell you you need everything to be 100% perfect but your eyes are decent enough for them not to be a massive failo. You probably dont have all your softmaxxes on point yet let alone your hardmaxxes so focus on other stuff

It's not really that noticable IRL tho. Autists here will tell you you need everything to be 100% perfect but your eyes are decent enough for them not to be a massive failo. You probably dont have all your softmaxxes on point yet let alone your hardmaxxes so focus on other stuff
Real one