How do I fix my asymmetrical face.

Sondern

Sondern

Don't DM me "How do I start" ima ignore you
My face is SOO asymmetrical, I know I look horrible and it would look better when im lean but im bulking rn. I know its not gonna change over night BUT HOLY CRAP MAN. I sleep on my back and everything, I have an airplane pillow to make sure of it. What caused it I think was sleeping on one side and puting a fan on one side. But how do I fix this, any tips to speed up the process? Also I think ive been consuming some MSE products and theres some evidence that it makes your face more a asymmetrical.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, CyprusGD and mvp2v1
What does MSE products mean?:ROFLMAO:

As for the asymetry idk but I have the same issue. My left eye is quite a few mm further towards the center of my face then the left. It gives me bad IPD. It’s also multiple mm lower and has smaller lower cheekbone, my lips are also further in like that eye. :feelswah:

I'm also assymetrical. I think its due to sleeping on one side for a while. The solution is to mew, have good posture, eat right, chew your foods equally on both sides ( if one masseter is larger than the other then chew on using the smaller masseter) and sleep on your back.

Are your eyes/jaw asymmetrical?

BDD, everybody has it, nobody cares
Unless it has been pointed out to you IRL, then you should worry about it
I used to be the same until I started studying celeb's faces and notices how asymmetrical they were, Bradley Cooper is a very good example of a man considered VERY handsome who is also VERY asymmetrical
Although ofc better symmetry is ideal, you shouldn't obsess over every little detail
If you really want to fix/minimize it though I saw a video a few months back about some shit you could do to help with that (Like exercises and shit), idk if it was 100% legit or not but I saw a lot of comments saying it helped, recommended by a lot of those mewing guys and posts on reddit, etc. just lmk if you want me to try and find it again
Also obviously KEEP GOOD POSTURE, remove all ties in your mouth because that can hurt your posture, do daily posture stretches, and ideally you'd wanna sleep on floor with a pillow for neck, and maybe also a pillow or two on your legs as well to minimize anterior pelvic tilt as you sleep (If you're like me though and you've always slept/chewed on one side though then you could just start doing it all on the other side I think, especially for chewing, IDK for sleeping but I think back is ideal but I find it almost impossible to sleep on the back so I just sleep on the side I barely sleep on after trying but failing on back).

• +1
Reactions: rikres25, güss and mfk
Are your eyes/jaw asymmetrical?
Eyes, my lips, nose, jaw, but it’s like my upper jaw, I look soooo bad because I’m on mk-677 so the water retention is horrible

I'm also assymetrical. I think its due to sleeping on one side for a while. The solution is to mew, have good posture, eat right, chew your foods equally on both sides ( if one masseter is larger than the other then chew on using the smaller masseter) and sleep on your back.
Seems like my only option is to accept it and try to fix it with softmaxes

aks your dentist, may be surgery or something softer but if you're that deformed you certainly can't solve it on your own

Same man but I slept on one side of my face my whole life and I forgot what it’s called rythmic movement disorder(basically I move in my sleep) and I bang my hand against my pillow now my face is fd